Paulo Dybala (112 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 9, 2006
Start reading its literally in the article that you posted

“We made our choices in January, we got here. It would have been easy for Juventus to make a low bid, but it would have been disrespectful towards Paulo. The decision is made. Today’s meeting was friendly, clear and respectful.”
yes, because he didn't accept the latest offer and the last meeting was about concluding the fact that Juventus board didn't change their minds

Buy on AliExpress.com

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
I will be flying to Turin for the match against Venezia, hopefully I can see Dibi in person before he fucks off. I'm more hyped to see Vlahovic though, and to see Juve in person for the first time. :wittl:
I hope you'll have great time there bro.

I had the chance to see the team on February 2017, home game againts Empoli. It was really a beautiful experience to see Marchisio, Mandzu, Piggy and the rest of the team playing.
But the most memorable for me was singing Storia di un Grande Amore with thousands other Juventini before the match!

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
dybala haters and legend deniers should be happy if he goes to inter or milan. you are basically fullfilling your dream of making our rivals weaker by giving them a bad player. you should be cheering and hoping for him to go there and ruin their salary budget.
That's right. Every hater should be wishing for this to happen 100%

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
I hope you'll have great time there bro.

I had the chance to see the team on February 2017, home game againts Empoli. It was really a beautiful experience to see Marchisio, Mandzu, Piggy and the rest of the team playing.
But the most memorable for me was singing Storia di un Grande Amore with thousands other Juventini before the match!
Thanks! I hope it's as memorable, I just want to go into that stadium with my Juve shirt and take in the sights. I've followed Juve for 20 years but now I can actually go in person. :)

That's right. Every hater should be wishing for this to happen 100%
I don't think Dybala leaving is as big of a deal as people are making it to be. He's a great player when fit, it just didn't happen often due to reoccurring injuries and even when he was there, he disappeared way too much to be the central player in the project. Juve offered him a deal that reflected that lowered status and he chose to leave. It's not really a surprise, look at his choice of agent and his image rights issues, it says a lot of what type of choices the guy makes.

I think he's losing far more than we are.

Darkhorse

Aug 11, 2013
Not a big deal if he leaves. He will be missed mostly for what he did until '19. If you think he is a legend please visit the Tevez thread or check his contribution to the team in a shorter time.

Sent from my ...

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
yes, because he didn't accept the latest offer and the last meeting was about concluding the fact that Juventus board didn't change their minds
the way i read the news i think @U Picciriddu is right. i think you have to read bene's cds interview and the one that was posted earlier to see the full picture. based on all information available, i think that the club and dybala had an agreement around november-december (that's when agresti posted that the agreement is 101% there), then the club withdrew that offer, and no other offer was made ever since. so dybala will leave without rejecting juve's contract proposal. in fact it looks like he accepted the last offer.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Paulo Dybala has enquired about the possibility of joining PSG to his representatives. PSG have already tried to sign him in the past and Leonardo has always liked the player, the only problem is that his days as sporting director seem to be numbered.

Foot Mercato

Mar 9, 2006
the way i read the news i think @U Picciriddu is right. i think you have to read bene's cds interview and the one that was posted earlier to see the full picture. based on all information available, i think that the club and dybala had an agreement around november-december (that's when agresti posted that the agreement is 101% there), then the club withdrew that offer, and no other offer was made ever since. so dybala will leave without rejecting juve's contract proposal. in fact it looks like he accepted the last offer.
Arrivabene insists that is not exactly the case, telling Corriere Dello Sport via Calciomercato: “Let’s see how Paulo presents himself, nothing is decided.”
He also discussed the parameters being used to award new deals, claiming: “The technical aspect, the number of actual appearances, the duration of the contract and the economic value attributable to the individual player” «No, the parameters were different. Of a technical nature: no one has questioned Paulo's skill and technical value. There were also considerations on the length of the contract and of an economic nature. We made some choices ».

Jun 16, 2020
Arrivabene insists that is not exactly the case, telling Corriere Dello Sport via Calciomercato: “Let’s see how Paulo presents himself, nothing is decided.”
He also discussed the parameters being used to award new deals, claiming: “The technical aspect, the number of actual appearances, the duration of the contract and the economic value attributable to the individual player” «No, the parameters were different. Of a technical nature: no one has questioned Paulo's skill and technical value. There were also considerations on the length of the contract and of an economic nature. We made some choices ».
Blyad just listen to us.

Suka

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I personally think he should be in tuz legends section unless he goes to merda in which case we can just delete his thread.
but why? he isn't leaving juve, juve is refusing to renew his contract.

- - - Updated - - -

Certainly he is a great player won a lot of trophies scored goals but he was missing in the champions League when juve needed him.
just like the legendary nedved. the legendary del piero and the legendary buffon, the legendary chiellini, the legendary trezeguet, the legendary pirlo, the legendary marchisio

damn seems like it's almost like...almost like this club is full of chocking legends

if we gonna critisize dybala, it's only fair you critisize others who had the chance to step up and never did

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Because any player who choses to join merda directly from Juventus doesn't deserve any respect from Juventus fans in my opinion.

And it's actually both: Juve is refusing to give him the money he wants and he is refusing to sign the contract that Juve is/was offering.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Because any player who choses to join merda directly from Juventus doesn't deserve any respect from Juventus fans in my opinion.

And it's actually both: Juve is refusing to give him the money he wants and he is refusing to sign the contract that Juve is/was offering.
but why? he clearly isn't a good player, as proven by juventus telling him to fuck off. so the fact he will go be inside agent and ruin inter's attack should be celebrated by fans. he will earn undeserved money at inter. we should be happy collectivley

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

- - - Updated - - -

just like the legendary nedved. the legendary del piero and the legendary buffon, the legendary chiellini, the legendary trezeguet, the legendary pirlo, the legendary marchisio

damn seems like it's almost like...almost like this club is full of chocking legends

if we gonna critisize dybala, it's only fair you critisize others who had the chance to step up and never did
I know you have got a soft corner for princess Dybala but comparing him to players who played with juve in serie b with reduced wages is bit too much.I hope you don't miss any more matches of princess Dybala in juve shirt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 78)