Paulo Dybala (75 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 9, 2006
Should Pirlo have a star outside of Juventus stadium? Hard to to say, to the whole world he is Italian football legend that is mostly known for playing for Milan. Same story with Zizou btw, to the whole world he is Real's and French legend, average Joe doesn't even know that he was Juventus player.

- - - Updated - - -

Titles and contributions are an important part of the parameters in choosing a legend in my book. So if you ONLY won trophies and contributed to Juve success doesn't make you a legend straightaway. If you won nothing, then you're out of the conversation altogether.
Super cap

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
But replacing him with Zaniolo is just silly. We let him go because he is rarely available. To take someone in that will most likely be out for larger parts of his career. If those are the two options then meh, keep him around.
Bye Dybala and thanks for everything, hope you go to a tiki taka side, where you'll do really well.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
But replacing him with Zaniolo is just silly. We let him go because he is rarely available. To take someone in that will most likely be out for larger parts of his career. If those are the two options then meh, keep him around.
Bye Dybala and thanks for everything, hope you go to a tiki taka side, where you'll do really well.
Of course and really makes no sense. For him we need a creative CM in the mould of SMS or Pogba and LW who can bring numbers. Zaniolo is none of this.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Zaniolo is not his replacement. Zaniolo would've been a target even if Dybala stayed.

The goal is to bring in Zaniolo and a midfielder of that type

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
About the legend talks; to me a legend in a particular club can be through years of service, titles won and their impact on the pitch.

But most importantly is how they connect with the club. A true legend connects with the club on and off the pitch also after they left, doesn’t matter if he have been there for 5 or 10 years in that sense.

I can’t say if Dybala is having a special relationship with Juve or the fans.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
About the legend talks; to me a legend in a particular club can be through years of service, titles won and their impact on the pitch.

But most importantly is how they connect with the club. A true legend connects with the club on and off the pitch also after they left, doesn’t matter if he have been there for 5 or 10 years in that sense.
Exactly. Contribution.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He is a poster boy, a lot of fans really like him. He has played for 7 years here, won plenty of trophies, in most seasons as a protagonist and scored more than 100 goals. For me that should be enough for a legendary status.

May 23, 2013
I can't believe what I'm reading. To not consider Dybala a Juventus legend is a different level of ungratefulness. The length of his tenure, his primary protagonist role in multiple league title wins and countless iconic moments are more than enough to justify his legendary.

Honestly those of you denying his legend status are exhibiting behavior which is no different than that of annoying and unappreciative Premfaces and Barcaboys. Fix up.

- - - Updated - - -

Certainly he is a great player won a lot of trophies scored goals but he was missing in the champions League when juve needed him.
His goals and performances against Bayern, Barca, Tottenham, Atletico, Monaco, United etc never happened ig.

ggnoree

Jul 24, 2009
Absolute legend for sure. It's enough to see a highlight reel of his goals and skills to see how entertaining it was to watch him as a fan and then of course there are all the goals and titles Juventus won with him

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I can't believe what I'm reading. To not consider Dybala a Juventus legend is a different level of ungratefulness. The length of his tenure, his primary protagonist role in multiple league title wins and countless iconic moments are more than enough to justify his legendary.

Honestly those of you denying his legend status are exhibiting behavior which is no different than that of annoying and unappreciative Premfaces and Barcaboys. Fix up.

- - - Updated - - -

His goals and performances against Bayern, Barca, Tottenham, Atletico, Monaco, United etc never happened ig.
So I am not denying he is great player but i think he was mostly missing in the champions League.
https://football-italia.net/dybalas-champions-league-curse-with-juventus/

May 23, 2013

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Legend... I'll give you a legend. Del Piero was being replaced by Zlatan. Cuntpello played him over Del Piero. Then we were sent to serie B. The merchants left and Del Piero signed a new contract on lower wages and helped us get to where we currently are, getting us back to serie a within a season and helping us get back in the CL the season after that by scoring 24 goals the season after serie b. THAT is a legend.

Mar 9, 2006
Legend... I'll give you a legend. Del Piero was being replaced by Zlatan. Cuntpello played him over Del Piero. Then we were sent to serie B. The merchants left and Del Piero signed a new contract on lower wages and helped us get to where we currently are, getting us back to serie a within a season and helping us get back in the CL the season after that by scoring 24 goals the season after serie b. THAT is a legend.
Bruh, so you blame Pinnochiovic and Vieira for not wanting to play in Serie b?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)