Paulo Dybala (82 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The only ones being petty are some of our fans. Of course he is a Juve legend (unless he goes to Inda), it's really not something that even warrants a discussion.
Just saying it like that doesnt mean its true. Fact is hes leaving on a free in his prime, after negotiating a extension for years. If that screams legend to you fine, but there is a lot of people who will disagree

- - - Updated - - -

Yet, here you are agreeing with Zizinho who is all for bringing in an equally inconsistent guy who will demand higher wages and who hasn't accomplished shit since he left six years ago. Hypocrisy at its finest.

- - - Updated - - -

He always does, using XG and analytics (absolute BS) to justify his "opinions."

Stats don't always tell the entire story, but I digress.

- - - Updated - - -

Jabroni Lite.
Pogba is better than Dybala, he fills a more imminent need, and would be cheaper. but he wouldnt even be my no.1 target, there is others we should try to get before him

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Yet, here you are agreeing with Zizinho who is all for bringing in an equally inconsistent guy who will demand higher wages and who hasn't accomplished shit since he left six years ago. Hypocrisy at its finest.

- - - Updated - - -

He always does, using XG and analytics (absolute BS) to justify his "opinions."

Stats don't always tell the entire story, but I digress.

- - - Updated - - -

Jabroni Lite.
I know he is but as he actually wrote a post with real numbers about G+A so I was kind of naive to try to push him to just read it and realize how nonsense are his statements. Anyway, I’ll just blame Putin for that

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Just saying it like that doesnt mean its true. Fact is hes leaving on a free in his prime, after negotiating a extension for years. If that screams legend to you fine, but there is a lot of people who will disagree

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba is better than Dybala, he fills a more imminent need, and would be cheaper. but he wouldnt even be my no.1 target, there is others we should try to get before him
Legend my ass.

Del piero was a legend.

Heck, Tevez in his 2 years showed more legendary balls than dybala in all his tenure.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I’ve made it clear in the mercato thread that zaniolo isn’t worth the risk.

The club needs too be prudent clever and cunning with their rebuild especially when replacing pieces like Dybala, Chiellini and Bonucci
I don’t get the high with Zaniolo,

He went from Merda to Roma and started to shine
He behaved is at least questionable with his smoking, drinking and going out
First ACL hit him
Came back, second ACL hit

What does he have actually done so far that is worthy to take such a gamble?
am I missing something?

cheap and low salary with bonus relate to performance? Of course but that’s not going to be the case

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
interesting observation . do you watch any EPL? cuz pogba is not even man united's best player, while dybala is ours.

the other reaasn i ask if you watch any epl is because pogba has less appearances than dybala.

the third reason i ask is because man united fans don't even want pogba, yet you do.

so you watching man united games or the 3 minute best of pogba highlights on youtube?

@Bianconero81

Mar 9, 2006
interesting observation . do you watch any EPL? cuz pogba is not even man united's best player, while dybala is ours.

the other reaasn i ask if you watch any epl is because pogba has less appearances than dybala.

the third reason i ask is because man united fans don't even want pogba, yet you do.

so you watching man united games or the 3 minute best of pogba highlights on youtube?

@Bianconero81
Wat

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Dybala isn't a legend. The word legend gets used too sporatically these days.

Would certainly be taking a risk with zaniolo, as good as he can be. Bad enough chiesa is going thru it.

No to pogba, that ship has sailed.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
dybala haters and legend deniers should be happy if he goes to inter or milan. you are basically fullfilling your dream of making our rivals weaker by giving them a bad player. you should be cheering and hoping for him to go there and ruin their salary budget.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
We'd only weaken them for 30 to 40% of the season when he is injured. The rest of the time he will smash it for them. I wonder what type of role he would play for both the milan clubs.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

@Bianconero81
Thats actually an interesting observation . do you watch any EPL? cuz pogba is not even man united's best player, while dybala is ours.

@Bianconero81

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)