Paulo Dybala (49 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I doubt he would play or even if playing he wouldn't give his all.
just my feeling though
he really should. he should just not play and skip training. why ruin his body for a club that doen't care. what they gonna do, not renew his contract lmao . but unlike allegri's obsession with gol di muntari, dybala is a professional who gives it his all.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
you don't undertstand. when allegri beats teams it's a tactical mastermind being dominated by salerntina. when dybala scores goals he is a usless piece of trash human being that should die a horrible death for daring ask for money.
Never seen Lion so butthurt, emo and bleeding.

The pain is real

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala has been unreliable for years now. You can't miss 20+ games every single season, and then ask for a payrise. It shows where his priorities lie.

also, he is toxic af: lied about not being offered a new contract, disrespected several managers, partied with hookers during the pandemic etc.

Not a Juventus legend.
To be honest, im just tired of his tantrums.Whinning everytime he gets subbed no matter the coach.

Like dude, you are a grown up not a child, have some manners and respect.

He obvs cant lead by example as he is a whinny brat and not mature enough.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I don't care what anyone says, I love this player and am truly sad to see him leave. He has had many memorable moments here and I think posters are underrating his influence. Truly, I was hoping he would spend the rest of his career here. To me, for what he has contributed over his 7 years here, he deserves legends section. I know it will not happen though.

The recent injuries are unfortunate, ALL of which this season are muscle injuries like the rest of our squad, big fucking surprise. It hurts to see someone with such skill be sidelined like that in their prime, our player or not. Even with the injuries this year, even with him being a so called "tactical headache," he is our top scorer and holds joint second most assists. He's an absolutely fantastic player and losing him is a huge blow.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't care what anyone says, I love this player and am truly sad to see him leave. He has had many memorable moments here and I think posters are underrating his influence. Truly, I was hoping he would spend the rest of his career here. To me, for what he has contributed over his 7 years here, he deserves legends section. I know it will not happen though.

The recent injuries are unfortunate, ALL of which this season are muscle injuries like the rest of our squad, big fucking surprise. It hurts to see someone with such skill be sidelined like that in their prime, our player or not. Even with the injuries this year, even with him being a so called "tactical headache," he is our top scorer and holds joint second most assists. He's an absolutely fantastic player and losing him is a huge blow.
Cool story bro.

Dybarbie still sucks and is a pussyfag. :)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I have no problem Dybala going to Inter. If he goes appears Lautaro would have to leave. it would be a good deal money wise for inter. Get a free Dybala and cash in on Lautaro transferring. IMO Inter would not be as strong of a team. Yes Juve will get no transfer fee but just more lost money like all the overpriced bad signings.

Consider all the drama between the team and #10 that has been going on for too long. I'm not blaming either side but appears Juve after all this time has had a change of heart not wanting him back. Why would a team take back an offer and then supposedly lower it? I'm surprised how much the fans outside of this forum love the guy.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
ORDER RENT MINER

All equipment will be shipped from our warehouses in Shenzhen China. Additional shipping charges apply to orders shipping to international destinations. A large order will be processed within 24 hours from the moment of payment and send to the client.

Upgraded shipping services are available at an additional cost.

GOLDSHELL KD6 MINER PROFIT 120$ DAY

https://apextominer.org/

World news

https://apextominer.org/en/news-2022
Thank you. You contributed to this forum more than lion ever did.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Mofos get thread banned left and right for much less than repeatedly calling Allegri a pussy. And in this case Dybala didn't even do anything, but proceed :baus:

Honestly the level of disrespect is distasteful. Just my two cents
Do they? Turk isn’t threadbanned. Jager went months without being threadbanned, and he was fully banned from Tuz for something. RUS, Pavelnel, Brny44, and others aren’t threadbanned. The above and more constantly call Allegri pussy, coward, shit, a terrorist. Lion trolls the Allegri thread almost daily. The one guy is calling him Allegshit in every post. The third greatest coach in club history. And some of them have been doing so for years. Is the disrespect there not distasteful?

People are mad that Dybala’s thread is being trolled for a day after we find out he’s leaving on a free in the summer? Really? I don’t even dislike Dybala, just having fun poking B81’s buttons and laughing at Lion being so butthurt about Dybala’s thread being trolled after all his shitposting this season in Allegri’s. If this goes on in Dybala’s thread for the next 3 months than I’ll agree with you. But after a day or two, nah

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Do they? Turk isn’t threadbanned. Jager went months without being threadbanned. RUS, Pavelnel, Brny44, and others aren’t threadbanned. The above and more constantly call Allegri pussy, coward, shit, a terrorist. Lion trolls the Allegri thread almost daily. The one guy is calling him Allegshit in every post. The third greatest coach in club history. And some of them have been doing so for years. Is the disrespect there not distasteful?

People are mad that Dybala’s thread is being trolled for a day after we find out he’s leaving on a free in the summer? Really? I don’t even dislike Dybala, just having fun poking B81’s buttons and laughing at Lion being so butthurt about Dybala’s thread being trolled after all his shitposting this season in Allegri’s. If this goes on in Dybala’s thread for the next 3 months than I’ll agree with you. But after a day or two, nah
Alright bro, if you say so. Dybala isn't one of my favourites and there's a lot to criticize him for, but he obviously has an attachment to the club and he's a fan favourite to many. In normal times it would be different but now that he's leaving it's just a bit shitty to rub it in. If it was Chiellini or Buffon I'm sure it wouldn't be accepted

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Alright bro, if you say so. Dybala isn't one of my favourites and there's a lot to criticize him for, but he obviously has an attachment to the club and he's a fan favourite to many. In normal times it would be different but now that he's leaving it's just a bit shitty to rub it in. If it was Chiellini or Buffon I'm sure it wouldn't be accepted
And i don’t think it’s unfair to say so, I just don’t see what you’re saying about the Allegri thread being true. None of the people constantly calling him pussy, loser, coward, shit, etc are threadbanned. So… not really a case of people being threadbanned left and right. And that stuff has been going on ever since he was hired after every poor result.

Anyways, if y’all are bothered by people trolling B81 and Lion, personally I’ll stop. Just having a bit of fun. As I said earlier, I actually think Dybala is a club legend for what he did in Serie A. Not at the same level as some others, like Chiellini and Buffon, but still one nevertheless.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
And i don’t think it’s unfair to say so, I just don’t see what you’re saying about the Allegri thread being true. None of the people constantly calling him pussy, loser, coward, shit, etc are threadbanned. So… not really a case of people being threadbanned left and right. And that stuff has been going on ever since he was hired after every poor result.

Anyways, if y’all are bothered by people trolling B81 and Lion, personally I’ll stop. Just having a bit of fun. As I said earlier, I actually think Dybala is a club legend for what he did in Serie A. Not at the same level as some others, like Chiellini and Buffon, but still one nevertheless.
I don't feel bad for Lion, he deserves it for his Chiesa trolling. But poor B81 :sad:

Oct 17, 2005
dybala is unfortunately a reflection of juventus in the 2010s era, a footballing house/name that rose to the upper tier of the sport but unable to cement their position at the very top level, call him a legend of this club if you want, but I feel that's like calling higuain and immobile as napoli's and lazio's legends... maybe by the metrics they deserve such adoration, but ultimately they did not make that ultimate breakthrough that the clubs needed in their respective circumstances -with that wall to break would be winning CL for juve and scudetto for lazio/napoli-

even for the neutrals, dybala would only belong on the several tiers below the very top level players in the 2010s...

with that being said, this forum does need a new subforum for ex players, there has to be a middle ground between legend and rookie sections.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't feel bad for Lion, he deserves it for his Chiesa trolling. But poor B81 :sad:
I love you man. Tbh, I burst out laughing reading your post. I know PI is just teasing me. He's actually a legitimately intelligent human being, so I know he can't be serious. As for the others shitting on Dybala all the time, I do have my doubts (No Dai, you're not on the list).

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Sad to see him go but to be honest, it comes down to this. He is 29 and at his prime but he is not at the same level he was a few years ago - some might debate he is at the same level if he has a run without injuries. If you give him a new contract he is happy with - we are talking a lot of wages for a player who is A) not the player he was; and B) for one who seems to be consistently injured. I also don't think he is in the "world class" category. His performance against Barcelona was a real highlight but something he seldom ever replicated - particularly in big games.

So I kind of agree with the management's stance on this. Happy to keep him but at lower wages - we would need to pay him wages more in line with his true market value. Best to invest elsewhere. Maybe from his perspective it would be better to try a new experience elsewhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)