Paulo Dybala (94 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
The problem with this squad in a nutshell. This pussy fag is the farthest thing from a leader imaginable.
Sure but he was one of the faces of this club whether you like it or not. We should have got some sweet euros for a face of the club. So it is a failure in my opinion for the club in general, not blaming any names, past or present.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Ok lets get serious now: the only adequate reason for keeping an injury-prone high earner would be if he was absolutely unplayable when fit (i.e. Robben). Does Dybala even come close to this criteria? Nope.

Just because he's OUR most technical player doesn't mean he is good in European standards, it just means we are very shit technique-wise as a team overall. This is a player whose prime form is 'good player' level at best.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I am curious to see how much will he earn in his new club.
Hopefully a shit tonn at Inter. And lol @ "earn" :D

- - - Updated - - -

so this so called injury prone player only got injured often in the past 2 seasons? while the rest of the squad more or less had the same problem.
I wonder whose fault is this
1. Two years is a long time in football;
2. The rest of the squad doesn't demand that much salary for a long contract.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Losing this sort of player for free is pretty damn silly, but not surprising as this club is very poorly managed. It will be more hilarious if we use his salary for an even bigger glass child called Zaniolo or another bean pole in Scummacca. Nothing much to like about this club right now IMO.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I don't understand how can people not put any blame on Dybala for leaving on a free transfer. He didn't want to agree to the terms offered to him and the club were actually patient with him. They even planned around him signing a new deal hence why he wasn't sold. He absolutely doesn't deserve a pay raise, he got what he deserves. He is the culprit here.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I don't understand how can people not put any blame on Dybala for leaving on a free transfer. He didn't want to agree to the terms offered to him and the club were actually patient with him. They even planned around him signing a new deal hence why he wasn't sold. He absolutely doesn't deserve a pay raise, he got what he deserves. He is the culprit here.
bc tuz

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
He did't want to be sold either beacuse of his stupid image rights.

Anyway, I am not happy that he is going for free, but between that and giving him a 4 year deal for the sum he requested I am all in for option 1.

Thank you and goodbye.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Maurizio Arrivabene confirmed Paulo Dybalaʼs departure: “Dybala 's contract has not been extended. Today's meeting was clear and respectful. On the part of Juventus, it would have been easy to make a lower offer but it would have been disrespectful for Paulo. The decision is made.
:gum::mauri2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 88)