Paulo Dybala (122 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Dybala in a free role, with Dule and Morata running at defenders. Hot damn!
Exactly how I see it. Vlahovic and Morata upfront. Vlahovic in the center as the main threat, Morata more on the left wing and in a support role to Dusan, Dybala behind them waiting for an opening a bit outside of the box. And when you throw Cuadrado on the right - yummy.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Im not so sure about your judgement, you said Chiellini should retire and he won the Euro's two months later, playing a perfect tournament

I'd rethink your stand on Dybala if I was you
I rather you re think your stance of taking the opinions of lord Elvington of house mental midgetry, seriously in any shape or form.

He can only function in superficial on the surface level. And largely doubles down on contrary hot takes.

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
But why the insults you neardenthal know no other way to talk.

All stirred up and bleeding XD so fukin funny

its not my fault your baby boy is struggling like mad in our team

- - - Updated - - -

Lol know your place.

I speak what people dont like to hear, you are one of them.

Im not alone on this view of dybala. You better suck it up and man up.-
What a fucking pathetic post. I'm gonna say what my boy BC81 can't say: El burro sabe mas que tu! Que te la pique un pollo!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Exactly how I see it. Vlahovic and Morata upfront. Vlahovic in the center as the main threat, Morata more on the left wing and in a support role to Dusan, Dybala behind them waiting for an opening a bit outside of the box. And when you throw Cuadrado on the right - yummy.
4-2-3-1 Baby. If we bring in Zakaria, he and Locatelli can take turns attacking, with Dybala Morata and Cuads fanning out behind Vlahovic. Sexy football.

Apr 9, 2015
If we offload those scumbag midfielders I am sure there is some wage free to extend Dybala. The partnership Dybala - Vlahovic could be lethal. I still have faith in this guy, he is one of the few players in Europe with such a technique, pass and also a great finishing ability.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I don't know since his agent has become officially recognised by coni there are have been rumours of man city and Liverpool who are loaded with attacking options.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 99)