Paulo Dybala (326 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Raspadori is identified as a possible replacement for Dybala by Allegri if Paulo leaves in the summer. Giacomo is valued at €35m. (GdS)

:confused::confused:
Been mentioning his for some time now. Raspadori is a good player, we'd do well to take him. BTW he'd allow us to go vanilla 433, he's a right footed dude who does well on the left.

He also plays Dybala's position in 4231, he's a small but quick. I'd take him even if Dybala was to stay here tbh.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 13, 2010
I was listening to espn fc podcast, they were talking about dybala, and brought a fair point. Since Juve have vlahovič, Dybala can take what he's offered or he can leave without giving Juve headaches. This summer possibly a lot of wage budget will be freed up to get someone else

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
One of the main concerns of letting Dybala going for free was whether our management will replace him adequately. I think the way Bini and Bene have handled this transfer window should alleviate some of the fear there.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Raspadori is identified as a possible replacement for Dybala by Allegri if Paulo leaves in the summer. Giacomo is valued at €35m. (GdS)

:yuck: :inter:

No thanks. He's incredibly overrated.

- - - Updated - - -

But will it be enough to satisfy @Bianconero81: thats the real question here
It depends. Raspadori definitely isn't going to appease me, and it shouldn't appease anyone with ambition tbh.

Strickland

May 17, 2019

He's a good bet on future and could turn out to be great, but 35m is very steep, has barely done anything in his career so far. he has what, 15 Serie A career goals and 7 assists? 35m is just gifting Sassuolo money, he should cost similar to Tonali, similar profile.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
You disagree with facts? Nothing new there then ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Distance covered per 90 in the Champions League

Berna 11 km
Kean 10,9 km
Cuads 10,7 km
Dybala 10,7 km
Morata 10,6 km
Chiesa 10 km

I guess all our attackers/wingers have shitty stamina then :boh:
There’s always something wrong right. Be it injuries, money or stamina, they’ll find something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 298)