Paulo Dybala (312 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
The purpose of this transfer window was to bring in players that help us score and create more so that Dybala doesn't have to so if we get other names on the goals and assists list then excellent, Dybala has less responsibility on his shoulders. If we become sufficient enough without Dybala then I'd say he becomes a luxury player that when in form and with the help of better teammates, is able to raise our level so rather than thinking about saving some money, think more about getting the most out of our team play.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
:shifty:

Zaniolo hasn't proven shit. He's just a talent at this stage with a worrisome injury history behind him.

Would take Soyboy over him.
Would love Zaniolo to have a great career, especially with the Azzurri, but we should stay away from him. No more injury prone players, we have suffered enough by thinking it will come good, but it almost never does.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:shifty:

Zaniolo hasn't proven shit. He's just a talent at this stage with a worrisome injury history behind him.

Would take Soyboy over him.
I mean, when the alternative is fucking Raspadori, you go for Zaniolo 99 times out of 100.

I don't understand the hype around Raspadori - he's a hard working player, but there's nothing special about him, more of an Insigne Lite.

It's the same vibes I get from Kessie - incredibly overrated on Tuz.

They're both good players but hardly world class.

Jun 6, 2015
I mean, when the alternative is fucking Raspadori, you go for Zaniolo 99 times out of 100.

I don't understand the hype around Raspadori - he's a hard working player, but there's nothing special about him, more of an Insigne Lite.

It's the same vibes I get from Kessie - incredibly overrated on Tuz.

They're both good players but hardly world class.
Imo Raspadori is more Chiesa than Insigne and we know how your prediction with Chiesa went.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
I would gamble on Zaniolo. Only 22 and has a way higher ceiling than Dybala.
Zaniolo is also a true Juventus supporter unlike Dybala who is threatening to leave for free if we don't give him 10-15 mill.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I would gamble on Zaniolo. Only 22 and has a way higher ceiling than Dybala.
Zaniolo is also a true Juventus supporter unlike Dybala who is threatening to leave for free if we don't give him 10-15 mill.
But again Zaniolo natural position in the field is the same as Chiesa.
So why would you collect Zaniolo and Chiesa while we totally lack a Left Winger??
I know Zaniolo can also play as Trequartista but he shined as Right Winger

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
But again Zaniolo natural position in the field is the same as Chiesa.
So why would you collect Zaniolo and Chiesa while we totally lack a Left Winger??
I know Zaniolo can also play as Trequartista but he shined as Right Winger
Yeah before the two ACL ruptures he did. Nowadays he's frustrating on the wing and he himself is frustrated there. New Zaniolo in terms of style and movement is much closer to Dybala than to Chiesa who is/was a pure winger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 286)