Paulo Dybala (350 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 16, 2020
lol of course it matters, it means he is not good enough. if he is not good enough to start for City he is not good enough to start for us.
Im not so sure about your judgement, you said Chiellini should retire and he won the Euro's two months later, playing a perfect tournament

I'd rethink your stand on Dybala if I was you

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Im not so sure about your judgement, you said Chiellini should retire and he won the Euro's two months later, playing a perfect tournament

I'd rethink your stand on Dybala if I was you
And what have Juve won? He still misses a lot of games and the most important part of the season is still ahead, let's see what happens and how useful he will be then.

Jun 16, 2020
And what have Juve won? He still misses a lot of games and the most important part of the season is still ahead, let's see what happens and how useful he will be then.
I see parallels between saying ‘oh screw this guy he’s to old’ and ‘screw this guy he doesn’t deserve 2m extra’, while both are great players and replacing them would cost way more than keeping them.

Besides that saying that a player who might not start at City isnt good enough for us is quite a opinion. One could think about Tevez

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I see parallels between saying ‘oh screw this guy he’s to old’ and ‘screw this guy he doesn’t deserve 2m extra’, while both are great players and replacing them would cost way more than keeping them.

Besides that saying that a player who might not start at City isnt good enough for us is quite a opinion. One could think about Tevez
That's where we disagree - Dybala is not a great player, he is a good player at best.

Also, Tevez was not an injury-prone softie.

Jun 6, 2015
Yes, it does because he won't go there if he's not a guaranteed starter. He's staying put if you ask me.
There are pretty much no guaranteed starters for City in attack. It's constant rotation from one game to another with Pep. I doubt that it would be a deal breaker for him.

I'd take all these reports with a pinch of salt anyways. Imo he'll only start considering other options after that famous meeting.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
There are pretty much no guaranteed starters for City in attack. It's constant rotation from one game to another with Pep. I doubt that it would be a deal breaker for him.

I'd take all these reports with a pinch of salt anyways. Imo he'll only start considering other options after that famous meeting.
But he is a guaranteed starter at juve. Don't think he'll let that slide.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I say extend his contract and use him as regista. We need to bolster our midfield and he's playing 60 meters from the opposition goal anyway, lul.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
We need a strike partner for Vlahovic, Dybala could be perfect to compliment him and if they hit it off I can see him staying. He's the captain and we're showing that we want to move ahead with big signings like Vlahovic and Chiesa. He can get much more money anywhere else but there is more to this, he stayed while we desperately tried to sell him to Spurs so just imagine we sacrifice him and Ronaldo pisses off leaving us in the shit. It's more than just money because on the field he has the confidence of the coach and players, something is up with management.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 325)