Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
This thread sure does get quiet when this guy isn't injured

I like it. A lot of you should just stay way permanently
Very bold of you to post this while he’s on international duty:scared:
—————————————
Dybala staying: 66%

[@MomblanOfficial - @juventibus via @AroundJuventus]
Congratulations to the 19.2%, he’s leaving.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I am much more relaxed about this situation with Vlahovic in our team. I still want him to renew and hopefully a financially sustainable solution is found, if not use the saved wages and amortization on a WC winger or B2B goal scoring midfielder.
He should renew with way lower salary, what he deserve.

If not gtfo

Aug 2, 2005
It is funny how Tuzzers thinks he wont find clubs that will give him 10+ mil
He will easily get it from many.
It is more of who from top or ambitious clubs need a player like Dybala..

In our case, it looks (not sure about that) that we are not in position to pay 10 mil to him
Not needing his style, not financially in good position.. or whatever..

Having said that, I hope we fine an agreement and keep him.. we still can off load him if it is not working.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Given his inconsistency and injury track record, I really don’t think he should earn that kind of money and at 29 I would sign such a long term contract.

I just don’t see him making the difference in big games.

I’d still be happy to keep him at current wages for another year or 2. But I doubt he Will accept that.
Suppose it depends on the definition of big games. He’s shown up in big domestic games consistently. He becomes largely anonymous on big European nights - the sample size is large enough to draw conclusions from now.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Given his inconsistency and injury track record, I really don’t think he should earn that kind of money and at 29 I would sign such a long term contract.

I just don’t see him making the difference in big games.

I’d still be happy to keep him at current wages for another year or 2. But I doubt he Will accept that.
max 3y extension with half of the mentioned 10M / year salary. Basically, he is doing nothing during the big games, really inconsistent and often injured. If somebody offers him 10M / year, GTFO.

May 26, 2016
Went invisible in the Milan match
Thats a terrible example tho: one of the most scuffed Juve matches i have seen in years.

Hyper physical match and dreadful showing offensively on the whole team. There is very few players in this world that can drop down and do a Messi or a Maradonesque run making something from absolutely nothing . I dont know what you expect tbh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)