Paulo Dybala (205 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MagicAardvark

Jul 20, 2006
Dybalas currency has been based on goals and creativity. His currency diminishes as we bring players like Vlahovic. Not saying dybala isn't important any more, just that the teams reliance on what he brings will be less as we continue to improve areas. Timing of improvements isn't on his side in terms of what he is requesting for wages.
ah yes because relying on one player to score all the goals has worked so well for us

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Dybala gains absolutely nothing from going to Inter. They aren't going to offer him a significantly better contract and he'll lose the vast majority of his fanbase who are Juventini (He isn't a Messi or Ronaldo). It makes no sense whatsoever.

I have a feeling Dybala's contract is already sorted out. I might be reading too much into it, but it could be possible that we're just delaying the announcement until we reach agreements for the other expiring contracts. It'll be easier to go into those negotiations with the notion that even Dybala isn't getting what he wants.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Dybala gains absolutely nothing from going to Inter. They aren't going to offer him a significantly better contract and he'll lose the vast majority of his fanbase who are Juventini (He isn't a Messi or Ronaldo). It makes no sense whatsoever.

I have a feeling Dybala's contract is already sorted out. I might be reading too much into it, but it could be possible that we're just delaying the announcement until we reach agreements for the other expiring contracts. It'll be easier to go into those negotiations with the notion that even Dybala isn't getting what he wants.
He will gain a lot, maybe not in wages as you said but he will rub it in the face of the management that dragged his contract negotiations so long. He will get reunited with Marotta who was the one who found him in the first place. He will play in a system that he is used to where he used to score. He will win titles. He will refresh his careeer altogether.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He will gain a lot, maybe not in wages as you said but he will rub it in the face of the management that dragged his contract negotiations so long. He will get reunited with Marotta who was the one who found him in the first place. He will play in a system that he is used to where he used to score. He will win titles. He will refresh his careeer altogether.
Rubbing it in the face of Juve's management isn't really a profitable proposition. Smart athletes, and by the looks of it Dybala is one, will focus more on maintaining their fanbase as an important secondary source of income now and a primary one in the future.

Also, I don't think Dybala has this special bond with Marotta for him to get excited about "reuniting" with him. Players don't usually form these kind of relationships with club directors.

Having said that, I'm not entirely ruling out Dybala's departure but I highly doubt he's that stupid to join Inter. If he was to leave, he'll go to Spain, England, PSG or Bayern.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Reunited with Marotta :lol: What does that even mean?

The management has just signed Vlahovic so they will be hardly bothered. Inter already has Lautaro in his position and I'm not sure how 352 is going to work with two very similar players upfront. Martinez has also just signed a new contract so I don't see him leaving. As for Inter winning titles, they will have to beat us first.

I think it's in Dybalas best interest to prolong his contract with us. Assuming we are still interested.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Provided he stays fit and healthy which is the reason his contract hasn't been extended at this point in time.

I don't want him to leave but clearly this club has plans to rebuild and I'm not the club is willing to risk offering the contract he wants.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Wouldn't Dybala and Vlahovic be going for the same goals (angles)? I don't like having two left-footed strikers.
We have had plenty of right footed attacking strike forces too, such as legendary Vucinic, Matri, Quagliarella, or Del Piero, Trezeguet and Ibrahimovic (and later Iaquinta).

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We have had plenty of right footed attacking strike forces too, such as legendary Vucinic, Matri, Quagliarella, or Del Piero, Trezeguet and Ibrahimovic (and later Iaquinta).
right footed players are better with their left, while left footed players' right foot is just for walking pretty much.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Reunited with Marotta :lol: What does that even mean?

The management has just signed Vlahovic so they will be hardly bothered. Inter already has Lautaro in his position and I'm not sure how 352 is going to work with two very similar players upfront. Martinez has also just signed a new contract so I don't see him leaving. As for Inter winning titles, they will have to beat us first.

I think it's in Dybalas best interest to prolong his contract with us. Assuming we are still interested.
Knowing Marotta it means that Lautaro will be sold to strengthen somewhere else. They will get Dybala, the better player in the same position for nothing, higher wages but it won't matter and cash to buy another player.

Zeus

Jun 14, 2021
Knowing Marotta it means that Lautaro will be sold to strengthen somewhere else. They will get Dybala, the better player in the same position for nothing, higher wages but it won't matter and cash to buy another player.
lol Lautaro is much better than the other over hyped Argentinian. he is also 4 years younger

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Tbh this guy will benefit playing alongside a proper targetman like Vlahovic. It's been 4 years since we have played with a conventional and a reliable CF although it's too tempting to scrap the two striker formation altogether and play a full-fledged 4-3-3 from here on.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Tbh this guy will benefit playing alongside a proper targetman like Vlahovic. It's been 4 years since we have played with a conventional and a reliable CF although it's too tempting to scrap the two striker formation altogether and play a full-fledged 4-3-3 from here on.
This. No more puzzling around to fit in a certain player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 181)