Paulo Dybala (49 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We would be really stupid to let him for free because of his contract demands, while we are huge wages to Rabiot, Ramsey etc.

He might not be that consistant with all the injuries he had, but everytimes he is on field he is actually useful and dangerous. Plus he is only 28yrs old.

If we want to make an example out of him, boy we chose the wrong guy…
And a comparison to people we are actually actively trying to ditch, says what exactly? Because we were wrong in the past, we should do it again, right?

I agree we should extend but not at all costs. Most people that want this however are still bitching over the fact we gave Higuain a long contract at 28 years old, who had just scored a record amount of goals in Serie A.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
And a comparison to people we are actually actively trying to ditch, says what exactly? Because we were wrong in the past, we should do it again, right?

I agree we should extend but not at all costs. Most people that want this however are still bitching over the fact we gave Higuain a long contract at 28 years old, who just scored a record amount of goals in Serie A.
Spot on, this decisions never turned good for us.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Someone with brain cells. Thank you Mike.
There are 3 big team interested in Dybala. Barcelona, PSG and Inter. As you know Marotta loves Dybala and from what I heard they will offer him a a 5 year contract at 7.5 mil.
Also Barcelona will be for sure in the run.
Juventus are idiots. When you make a deal with a player, you keep it. I would leave right away in his place. Business is Business you agree for 8 mil. + 2. you keep it.
Arrivabene is destroying Juventus, just like he did at Ferrari nobody wanted him there anymore, they all stood behind Binotto.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
There are 3 big team interested in Dybala. Barcelona, PSG and Inter. As you know Marotta loves Dybala and from what I heard they will offer him a a 5 year contract at 7.5 mil.
Juventus are idiots. When you make a deal with a player, you keep it. I would leave right away in his place. Business is Business you agree for 8 mil. + 2. you keep it.
Arrivabene is destroying Juventus, just like he did at Ferrari nobody wanted him there anymore, they all stood behind Binotto.
I don't understand why we bought a brute oaf who knows nothing about football. I hope we go for Carnevali, Zamagna or Tare, but since we're hellbent on hiring only Italian coaches and directors, Nedved the clown aside, Carnevali and Zamagna would fit the bill.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I'm a huge fan of dybala...but this is another season where he has missed a lot of football. He is one of if not our best player but the club having a change of mind at this point in time is understandable. I think it will iron itself out and still be done but the outlay over the next 5 years is huge for us.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm a huge fan of dybala...but this is another season where he has missed a lot of football. He is one of if not our best player but the club having a change of mind at this point in time is understandable. I think it will iron itself out and still be done but the outlay over the next 5 years is huge for us.
You can't change your mind after offering a proposal; that's the epitome of lack of professionalism - amateur stuff really.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No man. Just no. You can't do that as an, ostensibly, top tier club. Elite clubs don't renege on offers. That's amateur level Bullshit befitting of Wadi Degla or Petroleum FC in the Egyptian League.

If I were working for an organization and my boss decided to change his mind on a whim, I would tell him to go fuck himself, probably punch him, and then proceed to resign.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005

I agree we should extend but not at all costs. Most people that want this however are still bitching over the fact we gave Higuain a long contract at 28 years old, who had just scored a record amount of goals in Serie A.
I agree that there are two sides of the coin, but to let your second or third most valuble player to leave on a free, while we are strapped for cash and are looking for Scamacca who isn’t half the player Dybala is, looks plain wrong.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
No man. Just no. You can't do that as an, ostensibly, top tier club. Elite clubs don't renege on offers. That's amateur level Bullshit befitting of Wadi Degla or Petroleum FC in the Egyptian League.

If I were working for an organization and my boss decided to change his mind on a whim, I would tell him to go fuck himself, probably punch him, and then proceed to resign.
Then Dybala should have accepted the so called agreed proposal. If I and my boss have a verbal acceptance on the contract, then he offers me to sign the contract but I prolonged the signing for months... To me he has the right to renegotiate the terms. This is why we need contracts, verbal agreements are not enough. Especially when millions of euros are at stake. It's Dybala's own fault.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

This is not an accounting firm ffs. It's a football club, where circumstances can literally change in a second.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This is not an accounting firm ffs. It's a football club, where circumstances can literally change in a second.
nothing substantial changed in the last couple of months though. nothing, including the club's projected revenue, the management, the player's injury record or performance. it's simply bad management (provided that the rumors are true of course)

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
nothing substantial changed in the last couple of months though. nothing, including the club's projected revenue, the management, the player's injury record or performance. it's simply bad management (provided that the rumors are true of course)
Then he should have signed the contract and not prolong it for months.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Of course you have to chime in with your incredibly biased views. It's a professional football club. You don't change the terms and conditions on a whim. I don't care what you think, but this screams lack of professionalism. In future, other players will look at this fuckery and go elsewhere.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Then he should have signed the contract and not prolong it for months.
it should have been signed years ago, and we don't have any reliable news on why it never happened. antun's papers are only one element of this never ending saga.

- - - Updated - - -

what a circus (if any of it is true of course)

- we knew about the financial difficulties
- top4 was never guaranteed
- club owns dybala for almost 7 years, there's literally nothing new he can come up with, on and off the pitch

an indecisive management is the last thing we need. fucking hell, this club... some long years ahead if dimarzio isn't pulling these out of his back.

Last edited:

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
it should have been signed years ago, and we don't have any reliable news on why it never happened. antun's papers are only one element of this never ending saga.
If his demands were ridiculous as it was speculated - 15-20m net, then there was no way he would have signed. I don't like many decisions of the management and I'm very disappointed with their inactivity this winter mercato but Dybala made the situation extremely difficult.

No way he is worth 10 m contract for 5 years. Which will mean 100 m investment.

It really is a lose-lose situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)