Paulo Dybala (115 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juventus 1897

Apr 4, 2013
this forum is getting ridiculous to be honest. if you ain't del piero or buffon you apparently are shit. the extreme hysteria of this forum is toxic.

he has 100 goals for juve ffs. that makes him an eternal legend in history of club. weaknesses or not.
This. Absolutely correct. This guy brought us like 2 and half scudettos by himself, this toxic atmosphere is not only in this forum, but a general pressure within the club, sometimes I believe this toxic environment leads to failure. Dybala is an inconsistent player, but he is a huge talent, yea, he didnt turn up in a huge player, but he is still one of our top players, plus he wanted to stay here before this extension drama, he could just leave a long time ago. He was freakin forced to go EPL, remember !? On the other hand, I think he would have big troubles succeeding in other leagues and under pressure, especially in England or in top ucl games, so Juve is the best team for him, he should realize that and people should realize that Dybala is part of this club history, whether they want it or not. People can part ways in a good manner sometimes, I dont think is the case to show him middle finger.And we all know that were people who really wanted to be part of this club and were thrown away, so it.s not like he is the rotten apple and this club is the paradise or the heaven of clubs.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
10m with some performance performances is more than fine...if he reaches his performance targets then its more than fine to throw a couple more million his way..great for him but more importantly it would be beneficial for us any way.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Idc about him or his fanboys, only about Juve.

I simply do not trust him anymore. Until proven otherwise he is not a leader, not consistent, not reliable throughout the entire season and does not have a good attitude when things don't go his way.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019

I simply do not trust him anymore. Until proven otherwise he is not a leader, not consistent, not reliable throughout the entire season and does not have a good attitude when things don't go his way.
I have the same feelings. He was never the "chosen one" as people were speaking. He was good at the times, but just like you said inconsistent and fell away from the absolute top players of the game. It was never meant to be, that he's one of the best players in the world, whether it's skill wise or mentally.

You can keep him in here, but do not expect him being a rainmaker.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

Agreed, let's just hope that if Allegri really plans on making him the center piece of Juve, that he finally steps up and gets a confidence boost.

Else this Juve will have problems

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)