Paulo Dybala (116 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
this forum is getting ridiculous to be honest. if you ain't del piero or buffon you apparently are shit. the extreme hysteria of this forum is toxic.

he has 100 goals for juve ffs. that makes him an eternal legend in history of club. weaknesses or not.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Dribbling is a skill in football, a very valuable one. Yeah crazy I know.

I also love how you ignore the key passes stats.
Tell that to Arg NT and ask why Dybala wasn’t picked. Maybe they don’t have access statsbomb.

You can try to lift the value of Dybala as much as you want, with all the stats but me or even the NT of Argentina see things differently. Fact is that he can’t even get to the pitch, so go ahead and pick up the stats from that as well since it’s quite important, just because it’s what he gets paid from.

- - - Updated - - -

this forum is getting ridiculous to be honest. if you ain't del piero or buffon you apparently are shit. the extreme hysteria of this forum is toxic.

he has 100 goals for juve ffs. that makes him an eternal legend in history of club. weaknesses or not.
Critique. Even Ronaldo gets it.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
That's because he's been poor and mostly injured this season?

You're so desperate to win the argument that you keep changing the goalpost to suit yourself.
Im not a desperate, but ain’t an idiot living off from the previous years and statistics either. Now is now, and now is when you need to perform - not years ago.

Tell about being desperate digging up all the holes of internet to find one stat that could equal the money he’s making.

Here’s a reality check:

He’s 27 and 28 in the end of year. He’s past his prime. He hit his peak early and he’s going to be worse as a 30 year old vs 22. You can keep his celebrations in here, but go ahead and perform, day in day out and we’re cool. Im tired of living off the hype, even less you trying to desperately find a thing he’s good at. Almost feels like a swan song to a retiring athlete that hung out too long, him getting an applauds from every touch he makes just because who he is.

Show it on the pitch, not IG, no snapchat etc. Score goals, give passes, go past people, stat healthy, be professional and make to the field, whether it’s with us or Argentina. More importatly, earn the money you’re making. Otherwise you ain’t nothing but a mascot.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Who gives even a mere crumb of a single fuck about what happens with the Argentine national team? How many times was Tevez left at home?
nothing with us, but is good to have players who perform in both teams, thats a trademark of world class, as most of the better players of the game have been good performers on both sides, because they are simply good

In summary, its a good indication of a consumated player

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
nothing with us, but is good to have players who perform in both teams, thats a trademark of world class, as most of the better players of the game have been good performers on both sides, because they are simply good

bruh

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Who gives even a mere crumb of a single fuck about what happens with the Argentine national team? How many times was Tevez left at home?
Tevez was left at home for the 2014 World Cup.

Zanetti and Cambiasso were left at home for the 2010 World Cup.

As if Argentina aren’t the most clueless national team of them all.

Im not a desperate, but ain’t an idiot living off from the previous years and statistics either.
Your lack of comprehension skills are truly incredible. What triggered this entire debate was Zizinho making the claim that Dybala was not good in the Sarri season, so I corrected him. I am not living in the past, I am merely correcting someone who made an incorrect statement.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Tevez was left at home for the 2014 World Cup.

Zanetti and Cambiasso were left at home for the 2010 World Cup.

As if Argentina aren’t the most clueless national team of them all.

Your lack of comprehension skills are truly incredible. What triggered this entire debate was Zizinho making the claim that Dybala was not good in the Sarri season, so I corrected him. I am not living in the past, I am merely correcting someone who made an incorrect statement.
Recency bias. He played great after the corona break, he wasn't so great before that. If they evaluated the whole season objectively, he wouldn't have won it
There is some difference to what I said and what you argue against Neddy

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Without trying to drop a bomb but our greatest player of all time ADP was nowhere near as great for his NT in comparison to wearing the juventus jersey. So let's not start this BS about aligning juve and players NT with being world class.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Maradona, Batistuta, Messi to name a few?

- - - Updated - - -

Without trying to drop a bomb but our greatest player of all time ADP was nowhere near as great for his NT in comparison to wearing the juventus jersey. So let's not start this BS about aligning juve and players NT with being world class.
Theres are exceptions, but the greatest delivered n both ends with regularity

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Expectation vs reality creates feedback, whether it's good or bad. One of the highest paid players on our team isn't performing at level, his salary would suggest. YET, people go ape shit over few words.

Prob same people who are finding excuses of not hitting to gym or keeping themselves in a shape.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Of course it would be good, it's fantastic to see our players do well, but I'm not bothered if it's not with their national teams.

...Unless they're national teams I care about, obviously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)