Paulo Dybala (350 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
please no more 2 striker formation.

please Max.
Pretty much the only formation Dybala can/should play in.

Im actually happy that Allegri wants to extend him. Never made sense to sell low on him, and losing him for nothing would’ve been bullshit as well. I’d rather we keep and build around Dybala than Ronaldo.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Why does Dybala signing a contract extension mean we can't sign mids? From sale proceeds or a swap?
Well we have no money, assume Locatelli is on loan + option (or with pieces like Frabotta going their way). Then we need atleast another mid, mezzala. I don't know if we have the funds for that, extending Dybala, AND then after that fit them all into a working formation. Dybala is a SS, our best player currently is a RM/RW. Our other best player is a RB/RM. And Ronaldo is a LW/striker. I think Dybala is not that significant to Allegri, atleast at the moment, before he evaluates the squad.

But let's see, it's Agresti, even if it's fluff imo

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Pretty much the only formation Dybala can/should play in.

Im actually happy that Allegri wants to extend him. Never made sense to sell low on him, and losing him for nothing would’ve been bullshit as well. I’d rather we keep and build around Dybala than Ronaldo.
He also had a lot of success in this trident with Sarri: Ronaldo-Dybala-Bernardeschi. He scored in 5 straight matches I think.

But personally would rather sell him than play 2 striker.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
The one thing I always liked about allegri is that he was happy to experiment to find the right formula...I think if he wants to keep dybala he is going to have to do this again.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Well we dont whether he is staying...time will tell. Would really like to know what the hurdle is in the negotiation...if it is 5m difference then by all means play hard ball..if it 1 or 2m difference then FFS just sign it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
please no more 2 striker formation.

please Max.
Our 2014-15 4-3-1-2 was absolutely brilliant. Tevez-Morata was a brilliant partnership.

But 4-4-2 works better with how this squad is constructed. Sign Locatelli and Aouar and a good LB and then play 4-4-2 with Ronaldo-Morata or Morata-Dybala up front next year, and Chiesa-Kulu as wide mids.

Jan 22, 2016
Dybala is by far our most creative player. You don't sell such a player. We need his skills against teams that park the bus.

We suffered al lot against minors this season.we would have been in title race if we won against these teams. Plus he can play and roam around in attack and mid, he isn't a static player and is capable of playing in different areas of the pitch.

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
Dybala is by far our most creative player. You don't sell such a player. We need his skills against teams that park the bus.

We suffered al lot against minors this season.we would have been in title race if we won against these teams. Plus he can play and roam around in attack and mid, he isn't a static player and is capable of playing in different areas of the pitch.
Plus he is handsome. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 327)