Paulo Dybala (98 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Them earning an undeserving amount doesn't make Dybala's situation any better.

Also, Dybala probably would get that elsewhere but that also doesn't mean it's a right and good deal based on his performances right now.
But that should speak volume to you about your reasons. You aren't going out there attacking costantly a bunch of overpayed dudes that is so clear for everyone they don't deserve it, that for us is hard to transfer them... you are all the time going after the only guy that can have that in other places cuz he worths it.

Have 2 bad seasons out of last 3? For sure
Do you use a double standard to meassure players? Of course you do

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
But that should speak volume to you about your reasons. You aren't going out there attacking costantly a bunch of overpayed dudes that is so clear for everyone they don't deserve it, that for us is hard to transfer them... you are all the time going after the only guy that can have that in other places cuz he worths it.

Have 2 bad seasons out of last 3? For sure
Do you use a double standard to meassure players? Of course you do
What double standards? Where have I ever said those guys deserve it?

Nobody expects them to do anything, Dybala is a different standard, expected to do much more.

Also, nobody is defending those guys as people do with Dybala. Everyone is in agreement they need to go.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Both he and CR7 should leave. Max will get the MAX out of more affordable players. Getting rid of CR7's high salary and Dybala's attitude is best to change Juve's culture. Top 2 priorities are MF and defense. Improve that and Max will have other players scoring goals.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
What double standards? Where have I ever said those guys deserve it?

Nobody expects them to do anything, Dybala is a different standard, expected to do much more.

Also, nobody is defending those guys as people do with Dybala. Everyone is in agreement they need to go.
Why? because if it cost you almost the same. Why would you evaluate them different? That's double standard, people base their evaluation in expectations and not in results, that's why a lot of people are bad managers

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Both he and CR7 should leave. Max will get the MAX out of more affordable players. Getting rid of CR7's high salary and Dybala's attitude is best to change Juve's culture. Top 2 priorities are MF and defense. Improve that and Max will have other players scoring goals.
Agree but we really need top goal-scorer to compensate CR7 numbers
Dybala numbers is not really significant this season

So the thing is the left wing will getting Morata number of goals and assist then CF/#9 will get CR7 numbers of goals
While Chiesa getting around the same numbers as this season, with slight improvement

Improving contribution of goals and assists from defense and midfield. Then we are set
And keeping our defense tight and lowering our goals conceded

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Why? because if it cost you almost the same. Why would you evaluate them different? That's double standard, people base their evaluation in expectations and not in results, that's why a lot of people are bad managers
It has nothing to do with price. Do I really have to explain why I expect more from Dybala than from Berna or Ramsey? How are we discussing this?

He is the most talented player on the team bar Ronaldo. He is the biggest star bar Ronaldo. He wears #10. His fanboys couldn't stop shitting on our coach when he did badly, he sulked after every sub, he let his brother talk cryptic messages publicly, etc. etc.

Dybala should be in conversations for best player ITW. I expect that from our #10 and someone demanding 10-15m in salary. He's nowhere near that last 3 years.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Are you taking the piss?

Are you seriously lecturing someone on Allegri and Dybala when you shat on Max for years because 'he held your boy back'? GTFOH
That was the old N96. The new N96 knows better after watching Sarri and Pirlo for two years.

And no - 14/15 team was miles ahead of 16/17.
By what metric?

We scored more goals and more points in Serie A in 2016/17 than we did in 2014/15.

Likewise our route to the final was a lot more convincing in 2017 than it was in 2015.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
It has nothing to do with price. Do I really have to explain why I expect more from Dybala than from Berna or Ramsey? How are we discussing this?

He is the most talented player on the team bar Ronaldo. He is the biggest star bar Ronaldo. He wears #10. His fanboys couldn't stop shitting on our coach when he did badly, he sulked after every sub, he let his brother talk cryptic messages publicly, etc. etc.

Dybala should be in conversations for best player ITW. I expect that from our #10 and someone demanding 10-15m in salary. He's nowhere near that last 3 years.
You said he didn't deserve current wage. We are going in circle. I'm out

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
You said he didn't deserve current wage. We are going in circle. I'm out
He doesn't. He earned his current wage by being one of the best players in the world, had a great CL and Serie A campaign, was our best player. Since then he's been a turd for 2/3 seasons and average-above average the remaining one. By definition he does not deserve the salary he has now.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Chiesa and MDL are the centerpieces of the project.
That’s a given, but if that is accurate, it seems Max wants to expand that core group of the project for next season. And it could be interesting. If we move on from Ronaldo, fix our midfield to properly support both attack and defence and get a proper/motivated LB, I’d be interested to see how a Dybala-Morata partnership would fare. With Chiesa - Kulu on the wings. If they don’t cut it, we get rid of both and go hard for a big name young CF next summer.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Another reason why I'd like to see Dybala go is he restricts us in using only 2 striker formations or Dybala as CAM with only two midfielders behind. That is assuming Chiesa continues to develop and is a must play player.

I would like us to play with 3 midfielders.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #31,496
    If we're selling Ronaldo I wouldn't mind Dybala staying. Having them both is a big no-no imo.

However, I'd like to have Morata here as a super sub, not as a starter. We're downgrading by time while focusing on Dybala next to Morata.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
    If we're selling Ronaldo I wouldn't mind Dybala staying. Having them both is a big no-no imo.

However, I'd like to have Morata here as a super sub, not as a starter. We're downgrading by time while focusing on Dybala next to Morata.
    I think we sell both and buy Vlahovic
    CR7 to get Pogba and Dybala to funding Vlahovic
    His build is really strong , the exact man to become a target man
    Then we can go with 4-3-3 with Chiesa on the left and Kulu on the right

Or we can keep Dybala and using 4231, go for Haaland next year with Vlahovic as backup target
    Chiesa - Dybala - Kulu behind Morata
    Locatelli - Pogba as midfield

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #31,498

Or we can keep Dybala and using 4231, go for Haaland next year with Vlahovic as backup target
    There's no way we can get Pogba for Ronaldo. Not only Manchester wouldn't pay his wages but there's no way his value at this stage of life is nowhere near Pogba's. I'm not saying Pogba is the best mid in the world worth 200mln, but Ronaldo is old and there's no way they'd make such a silly move.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
    That was the old N96. The new N96 knows better after watching Sarri and Pirlo for two years.

By what metric?

We scored more goals and more points in Serie A in 2016/17 than we did in 2014/15.

Likewise our route to the final was a lot more convincing in 2017 than it was in 2015.
    By the metric MVPP, Tevez, Buffon and BBC were all much better than what we had at their positions two years later. And Morata was much more clutch than piggy.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011

Haaland will prolly end up in EPL at some point, we cant afford.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)