Paulo Dybala (88 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Haaland will prolly end up in EPL at some point, we cant afford.
We dont know that, if we done all of our business with Raiola this season then he probably will point to Haaland that Juventus is the perfect spot for him

Raiola : Haaland, you know how to become the greatest of all time (GOAT) ? You come to Juventus to replace the GOAT, okay
Haaland : Okey dokey

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
There's no way we can get Pogba for Ronaldo. Not only Manchester wouldn't pay his wages but there's no way his value at this stage of life is nowhere near Pogba's. I'm not saying Pogba is the best mid in the world worth 200mln, but Ronaldo is old and there's no way they'd make such a silly move.
Im not sure about this, Pogba’s contract expiring over a year surely helps a lot. As for Ronaldo’s salary; it probably won’t be a 4 year commitment like we had, it would be a stunt for them to bring him back as he had so much succes there. They won’t look back on Pogba with the same feelings as they do to Ronaldo, not even close.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
By the metric MVPP, Tevez, Buffon and BBC were all much better than what we had at their positions two years later. And Morata was much more clutch than piggy.
And yet didn’t translate into better results, neither domestically or in Europe.

Maybe Dybala is just that good that even when the rest of the team is in decline relative to where it was 2 years ago, his presence alone is enough to overcome that deficit and we end up with better results. :hihi:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
And yet didn’t translate into better results, neither domestically or in Europe.

Maybe Dybala is just that good that even when the rest of the team is in decline relative to where it was 2 years ago, his presence alone is enough to overcome that deficit and we end up with better results. :hihi:
Nah. Tevez of 2014-15 is much superior to any incarnation we have seen of Dybala and that’s not really a knock on Dybala, it’s that Tevez was one of the absolute best players in the world that year.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Nah. Tevez of 2014-15 is much superior to any incarnation we have seen of Dybala and that’s not really a knock on Dybala, it’s that Tevez was one of the absolute best players in the world that year.
If we had Dybala available in 2014/15, I would have dropped Pirlo’s corpse, played Marchisio as regista, Vidal as RCM, and Dybala as a 10 behind Tevez and Morata.

All hypotheticals of course.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We dont know that, if we done all of our business with Raiola this season then he probably will point to Haaland that Juventus is the perfect spot for him

Raiola : Haaland, you know how to become the greatest of all time (GOAT) ? You come to Juventus to replace the GOAT, okay
Haaland : Okey dokey
The club is strapped for cash. We need to sell 100m worth of players before 30th of June. I dont see much improving next season either. Ofc u may hope we will buy Haaland, top striker in the world atm, but I very much doubt it.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If we had Dybala available in 2014/15, I would have dropped Pirlo’s corpse, played Marchisio as regista, Vidal as RCM, and Dybala as a 10 behind Tevez and Morata.

All hypotheticals of course.
I'd rather Cuads with that team.

Licht Barza Chiello Evra
Cuads Vidal Marchi Pogba
Tevez Morata

O if Conte didn't cost us millions by crushing out in the group stage, maybe we buy Sanchez before he goes to Arsenal :diculo:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
So it's only another 3 years and 10 million. Seems fair to me if he plays like the old Dybala. Just if really wants to be true Juve captain, no more pussy ass talk coming out of his mouth. TGod if report true not longer contract that he reverts to holding Juve hostage and not wanting to leave if not playing well and Juve wants him out.

Bottom line for me, whatever Max wants, Max gets. Yes, I couldn't get a magical 100 goals from Juve but I just want to win and Max is a winner!!!

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I can't even remember who reported it

His brother will be in Turin soon, first time since talks broke down.
Guru on vs that broke the Paratici gone and Max in.
Dybala seemed very determined to get a 15 mil contract. I'm not so sure he'll sign 10 mil. This was also Paratici's offer. Maybe Allegri will convince him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)