Paulo Dybala (162 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I think we don't want to lose him for free, so we take a gamble. 10M is a hefty salary, another season like this is unacceptable. But if he performs to his best of abilities consistently, we can sell him to a English club or PSG easily. If he accepts the 10M that is

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
But we WANT to win it, no?
We do but we have failed with some average players like Zidane davids nedved buffon cannavaro thuram trezeguet vieri...etc...

And funny enough the last two CL finals we made dybala wasn't too shabby at helping us get there.

My two cents...the club gave dybala time to shop around for a new club...the offer of 10m plus bonuses was always there. Puts him in the top 20 earners in europe which is significant. In covid times richer clubs came back saying no to 15m net demands...allegri signs...shows dybala love and dybala gives in to 10m cuz he knows allegri wants him and more so no other clubs were offering a lot more.

His career at juve in totality has been good. 100 goals. One injury prone season last season doesn't mean a player is suddenly shit. I think it is a fair deal.

He does need to come out firing this season...in fact the same could be said for many players qt the club.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
We only played one final with him and TBH I prefer a player like Tevez at a final than the handsome boy.
Yes sorry one final. Tevez was no doubt a star for us. Different strokes for different folks...tevez had an amazing group of midfielders behind him...dybala has never had that. But tevez was an energised beast for us. Very different players.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We do but we have failed with some average players like Zidane davids nedved buffon cannavaro thuram trezeguet vieri...etc...

And funny enough the last two CL finals we made dybala wasn't too shabby at helping us get there.

My two cents...the club gave dybala time to shop around for a new club...the offer of 10m plus bonuses was always there. Puts him in the top 20 earners in europe which is significant. In covid times richer clubs came back saying no to 15m net demands...allegri signs...shows dybala love and dybala gives in to 10m cuz he knows allegri wants him and more so no other clubs were offering a lot more.

His career at juve in totality has been good. 100 goals. One injury prone season last season doesn't mean a player is suddenly shit. I think it is a fair deal.

He does need to come out firing this season...in fact the same could be said for many players qt the club.
I think we will regrer this renewal. Hope Im wrong, obviously.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Regarding today's meeting, It's early to be sure about all the names discussed, but I have confirmations that Allegri would like to keep Dybala, which requires resolving his renewal as Juve made an offer last year of €10m/yr salary which was rejected by his agent. (Romeo Agresti)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)