Paulo Dybala (220 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Can't wait for soy latte barista to soil himself against top opposition but bat .270 against the minnows....when healthy.

Forza LuLs

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
His last three years:

2018-19 - 10 goals
2019-20 - 17 goals
2020-21 - 5 goals

10m is a very generous offer, I’m not even sure he is worth that.
He clearly isn’t, based upon his performance for the past 3 years. But management and fans pinning hopes on a return to his 2015-2018 form when he was a lot more consistent and quite brilliant for long spells.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We know it's coming, haven't you heard who's back...?

:allegri:
Half of Dybala’s fanbois wanted Max fired because Dybala was so shit and sulked around the pitch like a little bitch all season in 2018-19… :shifty:

Anyways, I agree. I hope Dybala realizes just how good he and the team had it with a brilliant coach like Allegri, starts working hard and stops moping. Seeing him succeed again would be brilliant.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
He clearly isn’t, based upon his performance for the past 3 years. But management and fans pinning hopes on a return to his 2015-2018 form when he was a lot more consistent and quite brilliant for long spells.
:agree:
I like Paulo, but it’s unlikely he will improve as a player here on out. He’s also a niche player, so unless Allegri plans to use him as a second striker in a 4-2-3-1, I don’t see a spot for him in the team. The money we can still get from him can be wisely invested in the midfield.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
:agree:
I like Paulo, but it’s unlikely he will improve as a player here on out. He’s also a niche player, so unless Allegri plans to use him as a second striker in a 4-2-3-1, I don’t see a spot for him in the team. The money we can still get from him can be wisely invested in the midfield.
If we play 4-3-3 with him as a winger he’s gonna suck even more than his current form, if that’s even possible. Can’t make long runs and maintain speed and is thrown around like a rag doll quite easily, he’s basically everything a winger shouldn’t be.

I’m really curious to see what Allegri has in mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 218)