Paulo Dybala (45 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Why do you like dybala
Lingering from his first three years here. I really liked how hard he worked and motivated he seemed to succeed for that period. And watching him on the pitch was a pleasure. Especially back when he was both scoring and assisting, some brilliant moments.

It’s become less and less the last two years. His piss-poor attitude, sulking, and lack of ability to develop the non-poaching side of his game into something passable,

- - - Updated - - -

It is hard to like what he was the last 18-20 months.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
As expected half crippled Dcosta got injured and Berna yet again chokes when it matters , now is the moment for Dybs to grow and become a man, or accept he is no more than mediocre

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We're toothless in attack anyway especially now without Costa, give him a chance!

Can't get much worse than Higuain touching the ball once every 45 minutes and Berna doing an awesome job at being useless.
Both Bernadeschi and Dybala were terrible on the wing last year. With Costa out, I’d like to see that Ronaldo-Dybala front 2 with a CAM behind them. Berna, Ramsey, fuck, even Pjanic if we must.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I mean, if he doesn't get the start then what does that say about the faith the club & Sarri have in him?

- - - Updated - - -

With that in mind though, hope he starts ahead of Bernie.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Watching that video makes me realise how much we miss an inform Dybala.

His ability to run and take on players and create is what we miss.

Agree on the 4-3-1-2. Dybala in a SS role next to ronaldo. I think an inform Ramsey behind playing behind the forwards would be the best option. But I also think bentancur as the DM works best. I prefer Pjanic in a B2B role on the right with rabiot on the left.

Costa throws a spanner in the works when he returns but for now i think the above gives us a solid midfield that has enough versatility.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 44)