Paulo Dybala (367 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I'm pretty sure we could have sold him easily. If anything changed it was Ronaldo signing for us and making a public statement how we won't do shitty mistakes regarding big contract and wages. Any club could have smelled the opportunity of snatching him for free.

Pretty horrible to lose him on a free deal (although I'm not saying he's worth crazy wages), I'd say it was totally our fault for letting this happen.
Im pretty sure we couldn't, actually make that i know for a fact we couldnt.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
100 - Domenico Berardi is the 3rd youngest player, among those who have scored 100 goals in Serie A, without however scoring any of these with Inter, Juventus and Milan. Edinson Cavani (25y, 341d) Luigi Riva (26y, 197d) Domenico Berardi (27y, 229d) Milestone
Over a third are pens, if Dybala was at sasuolo he would have reached 150.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
you want people burnt at the stake because they don’t agree with you about this Argentine pussy fag? Yikes dude. :shifty:
Don't worry. I love you. I just think you should be caned three times or maybe pelted with stones Islamic style (small stones and only for three and a half minutes).

Also, I made that post when I was drunk, so my disdain for those two aforementioned members may or may not have been even greater at that point..

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
https://football-italia.net/arrivabene-confirms-dybala-departure-we-made-our-choice-in-january/

“The most important change is that Juventus have not renewed Paulo Dybala’s contract. With the market I reiterated this, the approach was sincere.
“With the purchases made in January, with the arrival of Vlahovic, Paulo’s position was no longer at the centre of the project. That’s why this kind of decision was preferred.
“The parameters were different, I had already spoken about it, no one has ever questioned Paulo’s ability. There were considerations to be made about appearances, length and financial considerations.
“We made our choices in January, we got here. It would have been easy for Juventus to make a low bid, but it would have been disrespectful towards Paulo. The decision is made. Today’s meeting was friendly, clear and respectful.”

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Don't worry. I love you. I just think you should be caned three times or maybe pelted with stones Islamic style (small stones and only for three and a half minutes).

Also, I made that post when I was drunk, so my disdain for those two aforementioned members may or may not have been even greater at that point..
I love you too, bro. We can pelt each other with stones for our sins, and then visit some hot kathoey after as reconciliation. :boh:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Bianconero81 trying to get Post Ironic stoned in Tuzland, only to get his just desserts.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It will be interesting to see where he goes

All in all I loved watching Dybala when he was fit and firing but I understand the decision but those times are few and far between.

He never raised his level beyond hot prospect status, it's simply not in him. To get to the highest level you need to be hungry, but then you need discipline and will to win to succeed in the highest level. He doesn't and will never have that.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I said it in October that he wont renew. I wanted to he wrong but Juve wasnt going to offer what he wanted. Dybala was a joy to watch and he gave it all at Juve. I wish him the best, he is one of the few players who i will be watching and wherever he plays.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
To be fair, we changed management this summer. The contract renewal and/or sale should have been dealt with before that imo. But at the same time I’m kind of grateful we aren’t burdened with Dybala on massive wages into his 30s.

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely as much or more than he deserved. If he refuses such an offer, better to let him leave than offer more.
That’s fair but still nothing to celebrate.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
I am sure the members who are so eager to see him go will be eating shit when he scores against us to dent our title hopes or knock us out of the CL. I'm sure they're beating their tiny meatsticks to the jabronis of this world like Raspadori and Berardi.

- - - Updated - - -
Don't worry, he'll be injured if his new team plays against us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 341)