Paulo Dybala (125 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That’s fair but still nothing to celebrate.
Oh, definitely not for celebrating. But I’m more so sad he didn’t ever really reach his potential with us and truly become one of the very best in the world. Because having seen his highs here, I believe if he was harder working and had more drive he would have been a superstar. He was good but rarely great. So it’s the missed potential of a player I really liked that saddens me, not the loss of a player who is asking to be paid more than he’s worth.

Mar 9, 2006
What is confusing to me is that why would they even offer him so much money at the first place
Dybala will leave Juventus as free agent. There was full verbal agreement last October for €8m plus €2m net salary until 2026 - then Juve decided to change their proposal

- - - Updated - - -

Снимок экрана 2022-03-22 043105.jpg

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Sad to see him leave but definitely agree with the club and their decision. He has been awesome for us, and unfortunately injuries prevented him for being even better.

As we always say, he isnt the first big name to leave and won't be the last...it may be my old age but I feel more content with this decision than I did when baggio was sold, I was 13 at the time, zidane when I was in my late teens...this doesn't feel as huge as those two departures. And to think we had a ready ADP to take over baggio and brought in nedved to replace zidane.

Let's see how this changes the team and what players come in. Dybala leaves a massive hole in the creativity department.

Jun 27, 2011
Sad to see him leave but definitely agree with the club and their decision. He has been awesome for us, and unfortunately injuries prevented him for being even better.

As we always say, he isnt the first big name to leave and won't be the last...it may be my old age but I feel more content with this decision than I did when baggio was sold, I was 13 at the time, zidane when I was in my late teens...this doesn't feel as huge as those two departures. And to think we had a ready ADP to take over baggio and brought in nedved to replace zidane.

Let's see how this changes the team and what players come in. Dybala leaves a massive hole in the creativity department.
Now we have Soule

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Now we have Soule
Just as good as ADP was right? :)

Reality is we need another winger to complement chiesa on either side and one gun midfielder to replicate what pogba used to back when he played for us.

I think the club deciding this early on allows them to find the players they want to come in. It can't be rushed.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
You revel in the pain of others you peasant? There will come a time when roles shall be reversed. Heed my words :stuckup: :b81: :p
This is why I don't get attached to any of the current generation of players.

Most of them are grade A millennial pussyfags.

- - - Updated - - -

So on top of our CM and LB problems, now we must get a class striker/winger. Lets see what will Bene do.
We have already replaced him. His name is Vlahovic.

May 23, 2013
I like Dybala and its sad to see him go. Between 2015-2018 he genuinely looked like a top player. Sadly injuries and maybe his lack of determination made him regress over the last few years. But that is bs.
If he can stay fit then I don't see why it's bs. He was the primary protagonist for our most recent title win and even with all his injury problems this season he is most responsible for us being top 4 with a hope for title glory.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This is why I don't get attached to any of the current generation of players.

Most of them are grade A millennial pussyfags.

- - - Updated - - -

We have already replaced him. His name is Vlahovic.
I have high hopes for Chiesa, even with the ACL. He’s got the drive, the grinta, and that fierceness needed to be one of the best.

Vlahovic hopefully too.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Dybala leaving will be my personal saddest moment since Marchisio's departure in 2018.

The club is making an awful mistake allowing such a player and legend of the club leave. He will succeed wherever he chooses to go so long as he can stay fit. And if he goes to another Serie A club then it will be a long while before we win the league again.

Such a shame.
lul wut?

May 23, 2013
Well that's the whole issue, isn't it?
Sadly it is a major part, but he's also been sacrificed position wise the last 4 years or so.

- - - Updated - - -

1-Sadly he’s never fit and that’s part of the reasons of our CL embarrassment, Chiellini too btw.
2-How did it work out for Marchisio?
I agree but when fit Dybala has proven to be a crucial player in the CL and has been a primary protagonist for some of our finest moments in the CL since arriving at the club. Shame that he seems to lose fitness during the most crucial period in that competition, but when fit he is always capable of being a difference maker.

Marchisio is a club legend and filled in perfectly well whenever he was called upon in his final two injury ridden Juventus seasons.

Last edited:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Sadly it is a major part, but he's also been sacrificed position wise the last 4 years or so.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree but when fit Dybala has proven to be a crucial player in the CL and has been a primary protagonist for some of our finest moments in the CL since arriving at the club. Shame that he seems to lose fitness during the most crucial period in that competition, but when fit he is always capable of being a difference maker.

Marchisio is a club legend and filled in perfectly well whenever he was called upon in his final two injury ridden Juventus seasons.
Dybala hasn’t made a difference in the CL since his goal vs Tottenham four years ago. Even Rabiot was more impactful vs Porto last year.

May 23, 2013
Dybala hasn’t made a difference in the CL since his goal vs Tottenham four years ago. Even Rabiot was more impactful vs Porto last year.
Dybala didn't play vs Porto and was barely active last season due to injuries.

The season prior (Sarri season) he saved us from humiliation vs Lokomotiv, scored a great free kick to win against Atletico and secured our 1st position in the group which lead to us facing Lyon instead of Liverpool. Now ofc the team shit the bed vs Lyon, but it was certainly than better than coming up against Liverpool of that season. And he was probably the least horrible Juventus player in the Lyon first leg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)