Paulo Dybala (316 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
You have an addiction of bizzare haterade (this eclipses your Vidal-Marchisio spamming cycle of good ol days). Truly what gives my man, does this boy band looking mofo remind you of someone who wronged you in your childhood?
I think it's more to do with the high expectations on one hand and the inconsistency on the other plus his reported demands for a really high salary that will drain the club.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Considering the depressing Pezevenkis we're looking at, resigning Dybala is an absolute necessity. Or do you fuckers want to go in next season with no Dybala but a Scum-Me-Ha-Me-Ha and a Framboise Fratessi. Good luck with that shit.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You have an addiction of bizzare haterade (this eclipses your Vidal-Marchisio spamming cycle of good ol days). Truly what gives my man, does this boy band looking mofo remind you of someone who wronged you in your childhood?
I just don't like him. I think its time to move on from him. Nothing more than that.

- - - Updated - - -

He will find absolutely anything to bitch about. Dybala lives in his head, rent free. I love it.
Unfortunately he doesn't live at Juve for free, otherwise I wouldn't care.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it's more to do with the high expectations on one hand and the inconsistency on the other plus his reported demands for a really high salary that will drain the club.
Like I said. Time to move on from him.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy has been riddled with injuries when he should be in his physical prime...image has he gets older.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair to Hust I lost count how many times I’ve read that.

Injured > training hard > play a few matches > injured. Rinse and repeat.
:tup:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It's a lose-lose situation, really
Injury prone players are always lose-lose.

Yes, Del Piero and R9 were mega injury prone too, and despite the most talent-obundent era in football history, their clubs couldnt/wouldnt give them up because they were just that precious.
When they got their ACLs everyone just held their breaths waiting for their return.

Dybala is not even a kilometer close to that level of wow, to somehow justify having patience with.

Get rid of him! I guarantee we will never regret it. In fact, we will be happy to dodge.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

Yes, Del Piero and R9 were mega injury prone too, and despite the most talent-obundent era in football history, their clubs couldnt/wouldnt give them up because they were just that precious.
When they got their ACLs everyone just held their breaths waiting for their return.

Dybala is not even a kilometer close to that level of wow, to somehow justify having patience with.

Get rid of him! I guarantee we will never regret it. In fact, we will be happy to dodge.
Injury prone players can be a benefit if they're just world class, or at least making a difference whenever they're ready. Hence the reason we hung on to Robbery for so long as was the case.

Dybala was a huge talent but have stagnated massively in the last 3-4 years. Juve can get lucky and he manage to get rid of his injuries and start delivering consistently again. But it's also a huge risk to take giving him a contract until 2025/26 or how long it was, especially considering he has stagnated to say the least if not regressed. And I imagine he won't be cheap as well.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff

LMAO. What an ungrateful little shitcunt you are. Oh, you will regret, when you see the filthy names that will potentially be wearing this jersey.

Dybala out and Icunti in means I won't be supporting this team anymore, that's for sure.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Injury prone players can be a benefit if they're just world class, or at least making a difference whenever they're ready. Hence the reason we hung on to Robbery for so long as was the case.

Dybala was a huge talent but have stagnated massively in the last 3-4 years. Juve can get lucky and he manage to get rid of his injuries and start delivering consistently again. But it's also a huge risk to take giving him a contract until 2025/26 or how long it was, especially considering he has stagnated to say the least if not regressed. And I imagine he won't be cheap as well.
Simply that’s incorrect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 292)