Paulo Dybala (308 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I wouldnt mind Pulisic as rotation option, if he can stay healthy. But I'm not sold him fullfilling his promise, truth of the matter is, at the end of the day, he has been in two clubs in Europe and been bench player for both.

If you want me to endorse an american big talent for Juve, it would be Gio Reyna, even if he doesnt seem to do much this season, lost his place? injured? But last season he was friggin fantastic.

- - - Updated - - -

If we were to switch to 4-3-3, know of any good young wingers we could get to play opposite Chiesa?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I wouldnt mind Pulisic as rotation option, if he can stay healthy. But I'm not sold him fullfilling his promise, truth of the matter is, at the end of the day, he has been in two clubs in Europe and been bench player for both.

If you want me to endorse an american big talent for Juve, it would be Gio Reyna, even if he doesnt seem to do much this season, lost his place? injured? But last season he was friggin fantastic.
Reyna has been injured. I think he has more upside than Pulisic as well. Dortmund keep dropping points even with the more experienced players.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He just turned 23 and is at a club that has a weirdo German manager who plays him out of position and 7 players who he has to compete with. Obviously he might not be as good as Dybala is, but he has a ton of potential, just needs the right environment. Chelsea isn’t that. Come on, you aren’t salivating at the thought of Chiesa and Pulisic on the wings? :fap:
:berna:
What about him

- - - Updated - - -

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He just turned 23 and is at a club that has a weirdo German manager who plays him out of position and 7 players who he has to compete with. Obviously he might not be as good as Dybala is, but he has a ton of potential, just needs the right environment. Chelsea isn’t that. Come on, you aren’t salivating at the thought of Chiesa and Pulisic on the wings? :fap:
Meh.

Mediocre player.

Maybe if he was italian ;)

May 26, 2016

- - - Updated - - -

watched this guy for a while now, both in copa America and in Europe. Brilliant player

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
training hard on his own…again. Obviously whatever he is doing isn’t working :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Just in: Dybala almost ready to train with the team for the 8th time this season.

- - - Updated - - -

Our 8th new signing of the season. New record

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Its a tweet about him training hard, showing commitment that many of our players lack, recovering faster then expected and even that you bitch about :lol3:
All that’s needed now is Miami

Trifecta of doing the exact same shit that gets him back on the treatment table

Combined with our wonder kids in the medical department

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
All that’s needed now is Miami

Trifecta of doing the exact same shit that gets him back on the treatment table

Combined with our wonder kids in the medical department
You have an addiction of bizzare haterade (this eclipses your Vidal-Marchisio spamming cycle of good ol days). Truly what gives my man, does this boy band looking mofo remind you of someone who wronged you in your childhood?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 281)