Paulo Dybala (93 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Don't get me wrong. I am all for improving the squad, but getting rid of Dybala while bringing in Scamaca and Mario Formico isn't really going to improve us.

Now, if we sell Dybala and bring in Vlahovic and a quality winger, then sure. We can then play 4-3-3 to our heart's content.
Where did you read my wanting to bring in Scamacca?? I'm totally against it.
Specially for Sassuolo asking price of 35-40m.

I agree with you! That's what we should do. Get Vlahovic and get another good winger

X-Vlahovic-Chiesa

That's an attack that I'd look for.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...getting rid of Dybala while bringing in Scamaca and Mario Formico isn't really going to improve us...
that's the bottom line of the whole dybala story. the rumored alternatives look depressing. none of them can pass or create, not even vlahovic.

we have two, at least minimally creative players: chiesa and dybala. and we're still a low scoring team even with them. either we keep them and upgrade the 9 position to someone like vlahovic who's a potential 25-30 goal striker, or we're fucked and need a much stronger plan b than scamacca.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
that's the bottom line of the whole dybala story. the rumored alternatives look depressing. none of them can pass or create, not even vlahovic.

we have two, at least minimally creative players: chiesa and dybala. and we're still a low scoring team even with them. either we keep them and upgrade the 9 position to someone like vlahovic who's a potential 25-30 goal striker, or we're fucked and need a much stronger plan b than scamacca.
We create enough, we don't finish.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We create enough, we don't finish.
we create enough with dybala on the field. he's easily our best player this season, and it's not even close. too bad for his injuries, no one questions that. that's the reason why i'm on the fence on him, otherwise i'd certainly keep him.

but let's suppose dybala walks free, tuz's happy. we won't buy morata, that's pretty safe to say. what's next? how will our midfield and attack line up next season? cuadrado - scamacca/kean - chiesa isn't something to get excited about.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
we create enough with dybala on the field. he's easily our best player this season, and it's not even close. too bad for his injuries, no one questions that. that's the reason why i'm on the fence on him, otherwise i'd certainly keep him.

but let's suppose dybala walks free, tuz's happy. we won't buy morata, that's pretty safe to say. what's next? how will our midfield and attack line up next season? cuadrado - scamacca/kean - chiesa isn't something to get excited about.
Bring in Vlahovic and another winger to form a new front trio with Chiesa and Vlahovic
Get 2 good cms and we're set.
That's if we have the funds for it.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

We'd struggle to make the Conference league with that front line.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Do we? Really? I have been watching our games, and they are usually a snooze fest.
Yes we do, and tempo has nothing to do with chances created.

If it was about what would make us happy it would him being the player we expect him to be, but that's not happening. This is about making the best decision for us at this juncture, singning him for 5 just so we won't lose him for free is not that imo

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Juventus has reassured the entourage of Dybala that the contract is not up for discussion. The agreement is always the one reached in the first week of October. The renewal will not be announced in January but in February. "

[Momblano]

:lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We embarass ourselves in needless and weird ways too often. Can we just handle something smoothly for once in this management.

The only thing that makes sense in all this is going from 5 years to 3 year contract. Everything else thats speculated for months is huge wtf, including letting it end up to being days away from being able to sign with other clubs if this fuckery continues on (my guess is Barcelona).

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
You make it sound like fans are smart on average.
BDD15320-E422-4CBE-836C-B6D123F33308.gif

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t see what’s wrong with waiting until the end of the season? I don’t think any other club is gonna be rushing to hand him 10m+ on a long term contract right now. I’d rather he earn his new deal.

It’s a risk he outprices himself but I’d honestly rather have that than hand another contract out for past performance. It’d be no different than what we’ve been doing, he’s just a little more talented than the others. But talent is useless without consistency/availability.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)