Paulo Dybala (269 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Torres and Fati on the wings, Dybala as a cf. Depay for depth doesn't look too bad considering how broke current barfa is.
Better than an attack comprising Scum-Ah-Ka, Chiesa and Turdeski.

- - - Updated - - -

Whats scamaca got to do with getting rid of an overpaid pansy who doesn't fit in any formation. I don't give a fuck how sexy a signing is we need useful players who work hard and are actually fit to play. Regardless of who we bring in, extending this guy is a mistake we ought to avoid.
Hard working players are great and all, but you can't win without talent, and we have a dearth of talent as things stand.

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Whats scamaca got to do with getting rid of an overpaid pansy who doesn't fit in any formation. I don't give a fuck how sexy a signing is we need useful players who work hard and are actually fit to play. Regardless of who we bring in, extending this guy is a mistake we ought to avoid.
Bruised egos

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah, let's just get rid of Dybala and replace him with Scummacca, and play him with Kean up top. Lace the wings with Berna and Chiesa. Endless, mindless crossing into our bean pole strikers just like in the Capello era.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah, let's just get rid of Dybala and replace him with Scummacca, and play him with Kean up top. Lace the wings with Berna and Chiesa. Endless, mindless crossing into our bean pole strikers just like in the Capello era.
I don’t think anyone is advocating this :shifty:

I wouldn’t mind getting Scamacca and sacrificing Dybala for a world class attacking winger to put opposite Chiesa… would you?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Pulisic has more upside and would cost less. But we both know that Dybala will be replaced with someone like Willian.
Yes, Pulisic is younger, but he's also inconsistent and injury prone. I understand your bias because he's a fellow Murican, but sacrificing Dybala to bring in Pulisic would be incredibly underwhelming.

Also, the second part of your post is exactly why we shouldn't get rid of Dybala. We will not replace him with someone better.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Pulisic has more upside

Lets set aside his passport for a second? (kinda like how Beppe Rossi did ;) ) In what world does Pulisic have more upside? He went from Dortmunds bench to Chelsea's? He is a talented winger, but thats it, when has he or will be showing this upside that is supposedly better then Serie A's 2020 MVP?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Lets set aside his passport for a second? (kinda like how Beppe Rossi did ;) ) In what world does Pulisic have more upside? He went from Dortmunds bench to Chelsea's? He is a talented winger, but thats it, when has he or will be showing this upside that is supposedly better then Serie A's 2020 MVP?
He just turned 23 and is at a club that has a weirdo German manager who plays him out of position and 7 players who he has to compete with. Obviously he might not be as good as Dybala is, but he has a ton of potential, just needs the right environment. Chelsea isn’t that. Come on, you aren’t salivating at the thought of Chiesa and Pulisic on the wings? :fap:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If we were to switch to 4-3-3, know of any good young wingers we could get to play opposite Chiesa?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 252)