Paulo Dybala (96 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
He has 6 years here and has worked many years under allegri. It is clear we cant find a spot for him
In the first few seasons he was used as a number 10 and he performed in that role. It’s since then he’s been pulled all over the park (apart from the Sarri year) he has really struggled.

I’m really not a fan of these fluid positions. Players need structure and defined roles

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It will be a shame to lose him for free next summer. But it would also be foolish to renew him and over compensate him with guaranteed $$$. Cherubini needs to structure a high value contract that is heavy on performance bonuses.

So Antun will advise his client to leave for free
Losing Dybala on a free would be even worse than the boneheaded moves Paratici made.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Besides chiesa who did play anywhere near up to the standard required against empoli??

Don't extend dybalas contract, but sell everyone as well. What a fucking pleasure it must be playing upfront for juve with this shit midfield and ball hoofing service.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
At this point i would just put him straight upfront, forbid him to come back and pick up the ball and just try and play him right at the front. Clearly he is not suited to come deep nor has the stamina to go front and back. Just leave him up front and see what he does.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
At this point i would just put him straight upfront, forbid him to come back and pick up the ball and just try and play him right at the front. Clearly he is not suited to come deep nor has the stamina to go front and back. Just leave him up front and see what he does.
And wtf is that gonna do? All the opponents pretty much have to do is watch his left foot.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
He need to be more flamboyant, looking at him run here and there come deep to get the ball. and when he get the ball he already lose the stamina to create something. Same can be said with Chiesa. They need to conserve their energy to ultimate purpose, create goals. Well it just a waste of energy running here and there

Every players on the pitch have their purpose, play with the right mindset and do what the team asking from you. Yeah it is true that our midfield, wingback , defense must up their game in ball recovery too

The other problems when they come deep, when we actually get the ball, the goal is so far away. And it needs another more stamina again to go there
They only need to press the CB, or opponents DM/wingback to close their passing line and be ready for recovered ball to create a beautiful attack upfront

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
For years he has always dropped deep to get the ball cuz we have had a shitshow of a midfield that can't provide anything decent.
This is our freaking main issue. Of course our forwards are going to look bad if they won't get anything from our pile of trash midfield.

But we rather spend our CR7 cash to get 2 more forwards? fuck my life

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
He's going to have a fine season, no doubt. Not a leader and certaintly not the one to save us when the rest of the team is being lazy - those times are over and we need to start winning with regular players and not the goat.

- - - Updated - - -

How is he ever going to receive the ball?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)