Paulo Dybala (39 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
We don't need to build around one player. We have to build a competent squad.

Lets play haters game by saying that we have built current team for him, well at least, lets see how it goes

However I have to say I'm agreed in sale him for peanuts now and don't allow him to walk away free next summer... our new management has shown some good sights so I'll give them the benefit of the trust

Last edited:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
He needs to go, can't build the team around a player who literally has no position. It's time to build around Chiesa and make him the main man which means that playing 4-3-3 which Dybala doesn't fit in.
I dont understand why the team needs to be built around one player. I dont want to the team built around dybala or chiesa...I want a gameplan deployed where all players understand it, can execute it and when starting players are missing others can come in and also execute.

Our forwards need better service, and it's just not a player quality issue, it is the fact that the midfield has no idea what it is doing and allegri can't change that in a handful of games.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Shouldvstick to 8 m max, this club should work on the wages some players get, it's not Paratici FM save anymore
Agree, 8m/year + 1m Serie A bonus + 2m UCL bonus + 1m bonus if total goals + assists >= 30, make him the penalty taker, free kick taker if he is available on the pitch. He will get a total of 12M if all achievement unlock.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
it's a mistake to play him deep. after all we have seen haven't we learned he doesn't do well playing deep cuz midfield sucks?

let chiesa, cuadrado and arthur and even kean worry about carrying the ball from deep. chiesa and kean can use pace to run, while arthur and cuadrado can use their ability to shield the ball to carry it forward.

dybala should be around the box. thats where he is good and will be best position.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I dont understand why the team needs to be built around one player. I dont want to the team built around dybala or chiesa...I want a gameplan deployed where all players understand it, can execute it and when starting players are missing others can come in and also execute.

Our forwards need better service, and it's just not a player quality issue, it is the fact that the midfield has no idea what it is doing and allegri can't change that in a handful of games.
Last time we had that was under Lippi, any one from the squad would come on and do a good job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)