Paulo Dybala (86 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We should put an end to all this - Either renew or swap him. This whole saga is being ridiculous.
Based on his demands 12M during post covid times, even if I like him, I`d swap him but given that he is free to talk with anyone in January I think he is in a real advantage.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Where are you getting 12 million from? Please don't tell me the ever so reliable Corriere Della Sera? :howler:
It was on FI but if its true we need to put a stop to it as even if I like him he isnt the most consistent performer, hence he doesnt deserve 12M.
If its 10M I think its a bit on the high side but we are not in a position to really play hard ball since he would be free to talk with whoever he wants in January..

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It was on FI but if its true we need to put a stop to it as even if I like him he isnt the most consistent performer, hence he doesnt deserve 12M.
If its 10M I think its a bit on the high side but we are not in a position to really play hard ball since he would be free to talk with whoever he wants in January..
It's 12 million including bonuses, which means the base can be 8 or 9, and the bonuses can be winning the league, Coppa, CL, numbers of goals and assists, etc...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It's 12 million including bonuses, which means the base can be 8 or 9, and the bonuses can be winning the league, Coppa, CL, numbers of goals and assists, etc...
It doesnt matter really - we managed the Dybala situation terribly wrong and now he will get whatever he insists on or we are losing him on a free transfer which is even worse...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Stop being so defensive about this pussyfag. He’s got all the talent but doesn’t have any of the mental strength required to be a top player. And he needs to sort that out. It doesn’t make sense you get so butthurt over every little criticism.

Jan 10, 2021
Stop being so defensive about this pussyfag. He’s got all the talent but doesn’t have any of the mental strength required to be a top player. And he needs to sort that out. It doesn’t make sense you get so butthurt over every little criticism.
Thanks for saying it all. Dybala is not a guy to build a ream around and that's it

- - - Updated - - -

It doesnt matter really - we managed the Dybala situation terribly wrong and now he will get whatever he insists on or we are losing him on a free transfer which is even worse...
We have nothing to lose if dybala goes. What's so special about an injury prone player with no mental strength? Grealush is currently better than this guy to be frank

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Last #Juventus bid to Paulo #Dybala to extend the contract was €8,5M/year + 1M of bonuses until 2025. Joya would like €10M + 2M of bonuses as a new salary until 2026. Talks ongoing and scheduled a new meeting within the end of September to try to reach an agreement. #transfers
(Schira/Gazetta).

Allegri_is_God

Jun 8, 2021
If he goes for free he will possibly go down as one of the most detestable players in our history. After constantly failing to deliver, turning down transfers to stay, and just walking for free(this captures his character down pat btw) would be just a massive capitulation on his part and a giant fuck you to the fans.
I'm not his fan, never was, so fcuk him

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Last #Juventus bid to Paulo #Dybala to extend the contract was €8,5M/year + 1M of bonuses until 2025. Joya would like €10M + 2M of bonuses as a new salary until 2026. Talks ongoing and scheduled a new meeting within the end of September to try to reach an agreement. #transfers
(Schira/Gazetta).
Both would make him the best earning player here iirc.

Fully reflected by his performances.

Drag this shit out a little longer and walk for free.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
I’d rather lose him for free than to have another contract on the books no other club would touch. You want 10m? Go earn it.
The club will have to replace Morata (or overpay for him) and if cant get a deal with Dybala then him too, lmao what a great summer this will be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)