Paulo Dybala (96 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Great? Which ones? He had half a good season in 2018 then stopped scoring after January. We have a different definition of great.
Nah, he didn’t stop scoring. He literally scored the goal that knocked Spurs out of CL, and the beautiful goal that sent us ahead in the scudetto race against Lazio. 8 goals - 2 assists in the last 14 Serie a matches proved you are wrong. You are exaggerating, dude. It was his best season statistically at the club, though I think 16-17 was his best season by a good margin in terms of consistent top level performances.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
We're past the point of individual blame there's about 3 players in this entire Fucking past it, overpaid mediocre squad that should be starting at a club with league winning ambition.

I won't even say CL ambitions because short of a fluke run that ship has sailed as the clubs we're competing against can afford to buy several players that we could only dream of

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Most overrated Juve player ever, in the 2nd half he gave all the balls to Alex Sandro, yes right Alex Sandro, he isn't top player and won't ever be one, should have sold this summer, but instead we are going to pay this average guy 10m and we will be stuck with him after 2/3 years.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i don't know what people were expecting? we hoof the ball to him and he is surrounded by 2-3 empoli players. he's not messi to wiggle his way out.

guy has always been a predator around the box. see his goal in opening match.
You’re right he’s not messi

Bc he’s heralded to be better than Messi

- - - Updated - - -

Scary to think we’re relying on him and Morata to do heavy lifting this season.
More than capable depending on who you ask

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)