Paulo Dybala (224 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Dybala might be more pretty, but he's pretty short and skinny while Lukaku is a force of nature, I think I'd rank big Rom higher when it comes to attracting female fans
LMAO :rofl: :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

Remember Cardiff?
Yes. We lost 4-1, and he was a disappearing act, but he wasn't alone. Our midfield was atrocious, and only one or two players showed up that day.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 22, 2016
Last time I checked it was Dybala who destroyed Lukaku And Inter home and away last season and brought us the ninth league.

Healthy Dybala would have offers from Bayern, Barcas, City's and reals of the world.

These big teams never go for a guy like Lukaku. They know their shit

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Last time I checked it was Dybala who destroyed Lukaku And Inter home and away last season and brought us the ninth league.

Healthy Dybala would have offers from Bayern, Barcas, City's and reals of the world.

:lol:

Stay away from drugs, Sarri boy.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The best career move for him would be a transfer to City. Guardiola would extract the absolute best from Dybala, I have no doubt about that. And through playing + winning the world's biggest league his stardom would exponentially grow.

With that said, I am a huge Dybala fan and hope he stays here til retirement. Gem of a player who when used properly can be the second best player in the squad by far.
Yeah win-win. We rid ourselves of a capricious moody player, he goes to a club with endless patience and money.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

But those offers never arrived even when he was healthy though..

Truth be told, these big clubs would go for neither Dybala nor Lukaku because both lack a little something to become elite. Both are not quite there(yet).

Jan 22, 2016
But those offers never arrived even when he was healthy though..

Truth be told, these big clubs would go for neither Dybala nor Lukaku because both lack a little something to become elite. Both are not quite there(yet).
Manchester United wanted him to replace Lukaku. That tells you what? They rated him higher than Lukaku. Even there was so many rumors Atletico and simone wanted him too.

Apart from last season, he was never on the market so it's safe to say that teams didn't bother pushing for him because of price tag we would put on him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 208)