Paulo Dybala (76 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Manchester United wanted him to replace Lukaku. That tells you what? They rated him higher than Lukaku. Even there was so many rumors Atletico and simone wanted him too.

Apart from last season, he was never on the market so it's safe to say that teams didn't bother pushing for him because of price tag we would put on him.
Man utd tells us what? Manpaper united payed us 100m for Pogba, because they didn't recognize his ability at first and we did..then we sold him back because100m was way more than he was worth, was a good deal for us, and THEY payed that to us because they thought he will get even better and they are getting a scholes or Giggs level player, which is what a 100M player should be, but he stayed at same level (at best) as he was with us..in the end man u ended up with a slightly better Rabiot with a bag of tricks. Seems like we call it better.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
who cares about last year. we talking about this year.

the future is now, old man.
Ahh yes. The future where Dybala has 3 goals in 16 appearances. Great future. At least last year he was Serie A MVP level when the Lyon matches happened.

I love Dybala and hope he stays here long-term, but you and B81 make it pretty easy to want to hate on him with your complete and utter nonsense.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He would have definitely scored just like last year against Lyon :lol3:
Dybala tends to score/ create havoc when he actually has opportunities and space in the final third like Mortadella boy did tonight. Normally Paulo has to spend most of his time on the pitch dropping deep and showing the midfield how to do something other than pass side to side

No wonder he wants a salary for himself and a starting midfielder

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I have said it before numerous times and I will say it again

Dybala is our best midfielder

The reason why he drops deep is not because he's a ballhog. It's because he is the best playmaker on this team. He's a better midfielder than our actual midfielders.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Dybala tends to score/ create havoc when he actually has opportunities and space in the final third like Mortadella boy did tonight. Normally Paulo has to spend most of his time on the pitch dropping deep and showing the midfield how to do something other than pass side to side

No wonder he wants a salary for himself and a starting midfielder
Nah. He’s had his good moments, but he’s mostly been poor for us in CL regardless. Like when he had opportunities and space against Lyon last year in the first leg, or against Madrid a couple years prior before his red card, etc.

Anyways, we haven’t done him any favours with the teammates surrounding him and despite Ronaldo being a GOAT, his style of play doesn’t help Dybala shine at all. So for next year I’d like to see the Dybala-Morata partnership, as Morata being more of an unselfish-passing CF (double digit assists in 15-16 here and again this year already) and one who occupies defenders in the box constantly, this should help Dybala operate in the spaces he thrives in around the box. Plus, Morata doesn’t have to be bought outright, the loan can be renewed and his wages aren’t all that high, so we can use the savings to finally fix our mid. Season can be spent evaluating both Morata and Dybala to see if we want to move forward with them.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I have said it before numerous times and I will say it again

Dybala is our best midfielder

The reason why he drops deep is not because he's a ballhog. It's because he is the best playmaker on this team. He's a better midfielder than our actual midfielders.
The thing is he's not... He might think he is but his playmaking ability ain't much at all. He passes sideways a la Arthur and leaves us weak upfront.

Anyway; we need to sell to raise cash. If Ronnie ain't going (my preferred choice) it's obviously going to be Dybala.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
The thing is he's not... He might think he is but his playmaking ability ain't much at all. He passes sideways a la Arthur and leaves us weak upfront.
False

Dybala is by far the best player we have at playing the ball through the middle. Without him, we are a cross and inshallah team.

And if you don't believe me:
Last season's key passes and dribble :

IMG_20210226_041115_633.jpg

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Who the fuck brings around his stats if he’s never fully fit, or plays well every other season or every other half of the every other season? He’s relevant as Pele is as long as he doesn’t play.

That’s all i got to say about that.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Missing from 2 consecutive CL KO seasons, less than 90 mins against Ajax, before that red card in the 1st leg against Madrid. He's never there in CL, offers absolutely nothing while being 2nd highest paid player. Worst by far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 71)