Paulo Dybala (52 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Missing from 2 consecutive CL KO seasons, less than 90 mins against Ajax, before that red card in the 1st leg against Madrid. He's never there in CL, offers absolutely nothing while being 2nd highest paid player. Worst by far.
You must be very disappointed that you can’t blame this disasterclass on Dybala like so many of you peasants do.

Oh, and here’s another belter for so many of you peasants who shit on Dybala for only showing up in Serie A: with him injured, we can’t even win Serie A anymore.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
False

Dybala is by far the best player we have at playing the ball through the middle. Without him, we are a cross and inshallah team.

And if you don't believe me:
Key passes are just passes leading to a shot which says nothing about if it is a chance created. Combine that stat with assists and you get a better idea of whether those key passes are leading to scoring chances.

Dybala had 9 non-penalty assists last season (transfermarket counts penalties won as assists, so with that he had 14). His best season here I believe, along with his first when he also had 9.

I think he‘s a decent playmaker, but more effective outside the box with a bit of space, where he has time to pick his passes with his good foot, the one-footedness limits his effectiveness at creating good chances in the tighter confines around the box. Let’s just say he’s a far better goal scorer than assist man.

Morata, on the other hand, is a less lethal goal scorer and a better assist man in his time here. He had 11 non-penalty assists in 2300 minutes in 2015-16, and has 10 non-penalty assists already this season.

Anyways, I think Morata holding up the ball, occupying and dragging CBs around in the box to create space, and providing that final pass to Paulo in the areas he thrives in could be lethal.

Gimme Morata-Dybala next season. Supported by Chiesa. :tuttosport:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I can`t be any worse than Dybala
You are a nobody, so no one really cares if you're better or worse.

- - - Updated - - -

:tuttosport:

This would be amazing. Arthur, Mckennie, and the Fag as midfield depth and rotation.
The Fag? You'd keep him over Bentancur? I mean both have been gash, but one earns gazillions more than the other.

We're not getting De Paul, Locatelli and Aouar. I hope we can get both Aouar and Locatelli, but even that seems a stretch at this point.

What we truly need it to terminate Tootise, Bozo and Pirlo, with extreme prejudice. Only then can we start thinking about the squad.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The same mental midgets spewing nonsense. Pezevenki Peasants have the audacity to complain about Dybala when he had absolutely nothing with our problems last night.

- - - Updated - - -

The same mental midgets spewing nonsense. Pezevenki Peasants have the audacity to complain about Dybala when he had absolutely nothing with our problems last night.

Strickland

May 17, 2019

- - - Updated - - -

We had to bring Kulu and Berna as attacking reinforcements in a CL knockout game that went to extra time. Of course Dybala not being there was a big problem lol.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You are a nobody, so no one really cares if you're better or worse.

- - - Updated - - -

The Fag? You'd keep him over Bentancur? I mean both have been gash, but one earns gazillions more than the other.

We're not getting De Paul, Locatelli and Aouar. I hope we can get both Aouar and Locatelli, but even that seems a stretch at this point.

What we truly need it to terminate Tootise, Bozo and Pirlo, with extreme prejudice. Only then can we start thinking about the squad.
The Fag is Fagioli... Would definitely keep him over Bentancur. Bentancur can stay too for all I care. Who is the other Fag? :lol2:

If we managed to sell Ronaldo, Ramsey, Rabiot, the effect of getting their wages off the books alone would easily allow us to sign Aouar, Locatelli, De Paul. But I’d also settle for Aouar plus one of the other two. Plus a new LB, cuz Sandro has looked like he couldn’t be fucked to try for the better part of a few years. Do that, and we good to go.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The Fag is Fagioli... Would definitely keep him over Bentancur. Bentancur can stay too for all I care. Who is the other Fag? :lol2:

If we managed to sell Ronaldo, Ramsey, Rabiot, the effect of getting their wages off the books alone would easily allow us to sign Aouar, Locatelli, De Paul. But I’d also settle for Aouar plus one of the other two. Plus a new LB, cuz Sandro has looked like he couldn’t be fucked to try for the better part of a few years. Do that, and we good to go.
Rabiot is the primary PussyFag - The French Ace of Faggotry.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
False

Dybala is by far the best player we have at playing the ball through the middle. Without him, we are a cross and inshallah team.

And if you don't believe me:
Of course he has more key passes. He's a fucking attacker and last season he was in form. When in form, he always has the tendency to drop back way less and be more present upfront.

He should simply stay away from midfield, circle around the box and shoot towards goal, not try to be our playmaker.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)