Paulo Dybala (126 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Dybala is 9 out of 10 In physical skill department and 3 out of 10 in character and tenacity. He is better than Tevez in some ways like technical ability on the ball and more tricks in his bag and yet I'd take Tevez over him every time. Hell if he had the character of Quag we'd be better off..you got the Juve #10 on your back grow the f up.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Fuck you @Post Ironic :D

Don't be a Douche Nozzle Bro :p

Don't make me start hating Poutine and Moose Hide ;)
I didn’t write anything that wasn’t true. In the first leg of Lyon tie, when he was healthy and in form, he went missing. He was absolutely brilliant in Serie A last year, but doesn’t change the fact he went missing in our big CL knockout match and our attack failed to score a goal. And don’t tell me about what the other mediocre players did, they are mediocre and mostly can be sold for all I care. I judge Dybala by a higher standard because he’s a world class talent and I want him to spend his entire career here dominating. I’ve been a fan of his from his first matches in the shirt. But him being way better than Bernadeschi or Rabiot or some other scrubs doesn’t mean we have to blindly worship him and give him a pass for every garbage performance he has had.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Manchester United wanted him to replace Lukaku. That tells you what? They rated him higher than Lukaku. Even there was so many rumors Atletico and simone wanted him too.

Apart from last season, he was never on the market so it's safe to say that teams didn't bother pushing for him because of price tag we would put on him.
Since when did Man United and Atletico become elite teams? They are a tier below the very best. Dybala has shown glimpses that he can be an elite player but never shown the consistency that would've established him as an elite forward.

- - - Updated - - -

We are pretty thin in the attacking department, so I'd prefer to keep him for now.
And besides the fact that no 'top club' would be willing to take a chance on the current version of Dybala.

The people underrating him are the same ones expecting €80M offers. Hilarious.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Since when did Man United and Atletico become elite teams? They are a tier below the very best. Dybala has shown glimpses that he can be an elite player but never shown the consistency that would've established him as an elite forward.

- - - Updated - - -

And besides the fact that no 'top club' would be willing to take a chance on the current version of Dybala.

The people underrating him are the same ones expecting €80M offers. Hilarious.
It’s that catch-22... He’s been so Jekyll and Hyde the past few years. After his poor seasons he isn’t worth enough on the market to pay for a top-level replacement... and after his great seasons it seems like it would be incredibly foolish to sell such a great player, you want to build the attack around him for the next 5-6 years.

I hope he stays and him and Morata/whatever top level CF we could get, from a Trez-DP like partnership to lead us to CL glory. Or a Tevez-Morata partnership if you’d rather that comparison.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
It’s that catch-22... He’s been so Jekyll and Hyde the past few years. After his poor seasons he isn’t worth enough on the market to pay for a top-level replacement... and after his great seasons it seems like it would be incredibly foolish to sell such a great player, you want to build the attack around him for the next 5-6 years.

I hope he stays and him and Morata/whatever top level CF we could get, from a Trez-DP like partnership to lead us to CL glory. Or a Tevez-Morata partnership if you’d rather that comparison.
My wish is to see him and Haaland leading our attack post Ronaldo but I'm not sure how plausible or feasible its gonna be.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The situation sucks. Is constantly injured now so he carries that scarlet letter to other clubs that its an expensive risk. Plus his inconsistencies over the seasons. Add to the fact he wants a much higher pay bump which we would be retarded to offer him. What does the club do with him? Risk losing him for free, offer him what he wants and we continue with inconsistent seasons or injury issues?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Cavani :scared:

- - - Updated - - -

Well, Icardi would be the 30+ goal a season monster Xperd wanted :grin:
If we sell Dybala and keep Ronaldo, then there wouldn't be a need for a 30 goal a season striker just yet.
Can't see us selling both in the same summer though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 91)