Paulo Dybala (281 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
Is he coming back at all or cheerleading until the end of the season? I can’t seem to find any relevant information about his comeback apart from the usual ‘not yet’.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
It seems like there is no line in between.
Both Allegri and Dybala are great and both have their shortcomings.
You know what ? I want both in my team. Cuase both are WC in what they do when in form.
You say that like you weren't one of his biggest haters before we sacked him :lol:

The audacity.

The Sarri thread is the other way.

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
At this point I don't think u even read my posts.

I don't know what I have done to you that you hold this kind of grudge against me.
I read them.

You talk about that maybe we are lucky and can bring him back next summer.
That other Juve fans don't like his approach and so on.

But in his last season, you yourself called his football the "worst kind of football ever" and complained about his "cautious approach" and how we got "rekt by some babies from holland."

What has changed your opinion? Why would you take him back now, when you were so happy to see him go?

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
When leaving us in summer 2019 Allegri stated he wasn't looking for a sabbatical and is open to offers, only to claim two-three weeks later that he is taking a sabbatical. Prior to summer 2020 his mentor Galileo or something came out and revealed that Max wants to end the sabbatical and get back to coaching. Couple of months ago he said that he's looking for a return this summer either in Italy or England and that he'd be devastated to take the wrong offer and do badly after being out for so long.

We can't know for sure, but it looks like him being out of the game is due to lack of offers not because he's enjoying time off.
Allegri has right to be picky and I dont expect him to take any job offer coming his way. It needs to be from a top club and there werent many job openings over the last season. ;)

Jan 22, 2016
I read them.

You talk about that maybe we are lucky and can bring him back next summer.

But in his last season you called his football the "worst kind of football ever" and complained about his "cautious approach" and how we got "rekt by some babies from holland."

What has changed your opinion? Why would you take him back now, when you were so happy to see him go?
Because the cycle was ended. We got trashed by Atalanta and Ajax and it seemed liked players lost faith in him and didn't like his reactive approach.

I remember I predicted this at the beginning of that season. I felt it we were reaching the end line.
We needed fresh blood. the mangment didn't want to revamp the squad the way Allegri wanted after his last season. So they decided to push for CL with different approach this time.

As we all witnessed things didn't get better even with better players we brought.

I think Our squad is way stronger than what Allegri had in his last season,and top teams in Europe aren't that strong like before so I rationaly believe with Max here we have a shot for CL this time .

I don't know why it is so strange to you that I rate Max higher than Pirlo and admire him even more than before. Mabe you think Im trolling that I say I was his fan when we hired him, but that's true.

I have alway said I don't care who is the coach. As long he gets the results and his teams plays well I will support him. But I wouldn't close my eyes to shortcomings either.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Because the cycle was ended. We got trashed by Atalanta and Ajax and it seemed liked players lost faith in him and didn't like his reactive approach.

I remember I predicted this at the beginning of that season. I felt it we were reaching the end line.
We needed fresh blood. the mangment didn't want to revamp the squad the way Allegri wanted after his last season. So they decided to push for CL with different approach this time.

As we all witnessed things didn't get better even with better players we brought.

I think Our squad is way stronger than what Allegri had in his last season,and top teams in Europe aren't that strong like before so I rationaly believe with Max here we have a shot for CL this time .

I don't know why it is so strange to you that I rate Max higher than Pirlo and admire him even more than before. Mabe you think Im trolling that I say I was his fan when we hired him, but that's true.

I have alway said I don't care who is the coach. As long he gets the results and his teams plays well I will support him. But I wouldn't close my eyes to shortcomings either.
That's some major BS just to say you were wrong about Max and we needed to keep him and revamp the squad instead.

Changing him for Sarri and Pirlo was and would've been wrong in any kind of scenario.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I reckon we juat out this guy on ice for the rest of the season and get him right for next season. We ain't catching inter and we are not makijg it far in the CL. The season is a write off.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I know what the problem is. The same thing that happened Paratici, to Udinese just the other week.

Poor Dybala never stood a chance against a dark force that taints Juventuz.

@Mark , only chance is to cut out the infection before it spreads. Save Dybala's career, maybe even the club itself.

Change his name to Badass Lukaku

- - - Updated - - -

@Mark, Please? You have the power to make a difference in the world

That stryger larsen penalty is proof. Cold hard proof of the forces we are dealing with here that defy any earthly explanation

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 258)