Summer mercato 2015 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I also hope that this is the case. If foreign offer comes in, we won't have a chance.
Personally, I wouldn't want to spend 15m on Zaza. We need a replacement for Tevez soon, and Zaza is not the one. We better invest the money wisely.
Zaza for sure not a SS,pure CF.who actually more of Llorente replacement.
Dybala is playing similarly to Tevez actually,dropping back alot,creating chances,helps to build attack plays.I can see him as SS actually.
He's talented and can be great,maybe even Tevez replacement yes.
Let's see if there will be big foreign offers or not,if not we might have a chance.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
Zaza for sure not a SS,pure CF.who actually more of Llorente replacement.
Dybala is playing similarly to Tevez actually,dropping back alot,creating chances,helps to build attack plays.I can see him as SS actually.
He's talented and can be great,maybe even Tevez replacement yes.
Let's see if there will be big foreign offers or not,if not we might have a chance.
:tup:

Exactly, we should only buy Zaza if we sell Llorente, and hopefully Morata fulfills his potential and become our starting CF. Dybala certainly has the potential to replace Tevez.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Dybala. Absolute number one on my wishlist.

He's not worth €40m. None will offer that. He's a €25-30m player and we should have that money in the bank. Zamp want's him to stay in Italy and with "no discount" he only mean to say €20m + De Ceglie is not enough.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He has been likened to Aguero and Montella I think.

- - - Updated - - -

He has been likened to Aguero and Montella I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)