Summer mercato 2015 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
His contract expires next year (Dybala that is) and his relationship with Zamparini has completely broken down. We should be able to get him for peanuts.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
yeah but he doesn't have that much leverage because the player can just wait out 6 more months to sign for free with whichever team he prefers. Also Dybala isnt really an established player and so his price shouldnt be much to begin with regardless of contract situation.

Monster Zero

Mar 2, 2014
yeah but he doesn't have that much leverage because the player can just wait out 6 more months to sign for free with whichever team he prefers. Also Dybala isnt really an established player and so his price shouldnt be much to begin with regardless of contract situation.
His contract is expiring this summer?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Thing is though, Zamp still has enough time to create a bidding war. If clubs like PSG want him, they'd rather fork out 30M now instead of waiting ages and then trying to convince him to choose them over a bunch of other clubs who otherwise wouldn't be interested in him if he wasn't free.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Thing is though, Zamp still has enough time to create a bidding war. If clubs like PSG want him, they'd rather fork out 30M now instead of waiting ages and then trying to convince him to choose them over a bunch of other clubs who otherwise wouldn't be interested in him if he wasn't free.
They have enough time to get him to sign another contract. I tought the kid was grateful towards the club.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
They have enough time to get him to sign another contract. I tought the kid was grateful towards the club.
Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini has revealed his relationship with Paulo Dybala has completely broken down, saying the Manchester United target's character has been corrupted by his entourage.

Zamparini has already said the Argentine, whose current contract with Palermo expires next year, is likely to leave Sicily this summer and claimed United are amongst the clubs interested in him.

However, the club president is upset that Dybala's future is now set to be decided by a group a representatives he believes do not have the player's best interests at heart.

"For me, Dybala rates as highly as [former Palermo stars] Edinson Cavani and Javier Pastore," he told Radio Kiss Kiss.

"I knew even before this season that he would be a great player. He is a golden boy.

"The problem is that he is conditioned by people that don't want to do what is right for him. He has changed completely and is surrounded by terrible teachers. I no longer speak with him.

"Now we are in the hands of certain people that profit on players and that only want to make money; people that influence players negatively, that only consider players money-making machines."

Dybala has been one of the revelations of the Serie A season, with the 21-year-old striker netting 11 times in 21 appearances to date.

Goal.com

- - - Updated - - -

Sure, but even PSG knows he doesn't have much leverage. If he had 3 years left on his contract and they wanted to buy him, they'd go for lets say 30 mill at most while we'd go for 20 or so (I am making numbers up). But now knowing that he has only 1 year on contract with little chance to renew and willingness to leave, they'll offer 15 while we'll offer 10. This because PSG & Juve know that Zamparini must sell during this summer for any kind of money or else he loses him for free.

I doubt he will attract any heavy interest though, he hasn't done much yet and its his first season on the big stage. I think it between us (if we are interested) and other italians.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Others will offer more(30M+),so i really can't see us signing him.

We'll probably go for Zaza.

- - - Updated - - -

Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini has revealed his relationship with Paulo Dybala has completely broken down, saying the Manchester United target's character has been corrupted by his entourage.

Zamparini has already said the Argentine, whose current contract with Palermo expires next year, is likely to leave Sicily this summer and claimed United are amongst the clubs interested in him.

However, the club president is upset that Dybala's future is now set to be decided by a group a representatives he believes do not have the player's best interests at heart.

"For me, Dybala rates as highly as [former Palermo stars] Edinson Cavani and Javier Pastore," he told Radio Kiss Kiss.

"I knew even before this season that he would be a great player. He is a golden boy.

"The problem is that he is conditioned by people that don't want to do what is right for him. He has changed completely and is surrounded by terrible teachers. I no longer speak with him.

"Now we are in the hands of certain people that profit on players and that only want to make money; people that influence players negatively, that only consider players money-making machines."

Dybala has been one of the revelations of the Serie A season, with the 21-year-old striker netting 11 times in 21 appearances to date.

Goal.com

- - - Updated - - -

Sure, but even PSG knows he doesn't have much leverage. If he had 3 years left on his contract and they wanted to buy him, they'd go for lets say 30 mill at most while we'd go for 20 or so (I am making numbers up). But now knowing that he has only 1 year on contract with little chance to renew and willingness to leave, they'll offer 15 while we'll offer 10. This because PSG & Juve know that Zamparini must sell during this summer for any kind of money or else he loses him for free.

I doubt he will attract any heavy interest though, he hasn't done much yet and its his first season on the big stage. I think it between us (if we are interested) and other italians.
We can hope that's the case,because that will be our only chance.:xfinger:
IF he will have offers from outside of Italy,he'll go there,main reason because of Zampa who will get better offers.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
Others will offer more(30M+),so i really can't see us signing him.

We'll probably go for Zaza.

- - - Updated - - -

We can hope that's the case,because that will be our only chance.:xfinger:
IF he will have offers from outside of Italy,he'll go there,main reason because of Zampa who will get better offers.
I also hope that this is the case. If foreign offer comes in, we won't have a chance.
Personally, I wouldn't want to spend 15m on Zaza. We need a replacement for Tevez soon, and Zaza is not the one. We better invest the money wisely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)