Summer mercato 2015 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I don't think we will sell any CB's. With Rugani coming back we are set for at least another year. We still don't know what kind of level Barzagli will return as.

Hell, Pepe has been out for almost 3 years and he seems to be doing well. :D

Don't worry, I haven't forgot about your PM either. :klin:
Good, I thought you did. :D

But yeah, I agree with your post.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
And exactly when the fuck did I ever say Pereyra is better or that I want Pereyra to be our starting CAM?

Oh that's right. I fucking never did.
Put it this way oscar is better than anything we have for a CAM by a long way. The fact you are so dismissive of oscar i find quite amussing

- - - Updated - - -

I don't rate Pastore. Never really liked him. Is that Lion behind Llorente in your avatar? :p
You dont rate pastore, Pirlo's beard doesnt rate oscar... seriously if we ever signed either they would massively upgrade our team compared to what we have already for that position Which right now is a massive void filled by someone who isnt really suited to that position

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Put it this way oscar is better than anything we have for a CAM by a long way. The fact you are so dismissive of oscar i find quite amussing

- - - Updated - - -

You dont rate pastore, Pirlo's beard doesnt rate oscar... seriously if we ever signed either they would massively upgrade our team compared to what we have already for that position Which right now is a massive void filled by someone who isnt really suited to that position
The fact that you think I can't not rate a player because he's better than what we currently have, is quite pathetic

No shit he's a better option at CAM than others in our team, because we don't HAVE A FUCKING CAM.

Biabiany would be by far our best winger if he joined us, because we don't have any fucking wingers, so does that mean I have to rate him too?

Fucking broken ass logic.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The fact that you think I can't not rate a player because he's better than what we currently have, is quite pathetic

No shit he's a better option at CAM than others in our team, because we don't HAVE A FUCKING CAM.

Biabiany would be by far our best winger if he joined us, because we don't have any fucking wingers, so does that mean I have to rate him too?

Gets under your skin :D

- - - Updated - - -

By the way I see CAM I think someone is saying my name.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

is it actually possible for you to actually post without you sounding like you're on your period all the time?

- - - Updated - - -

well we had a lucky escape with diego buonanotte :D

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Dybala would be sweet, but PSG will outbid us.

Verratti de ja vu.

Tomorrow's Tuttosport - Zamparini: Dybala? I'd give him to Juve. But I will not give discounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)