Summer mercato 2015 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I was thinking that, when the time comes, we shouldn't try to "replace" Pogba, as Lippi did with Zidane, we should move on.

We have two promising wingers in Coman and Berardi. Get a top winger, a top RB and a top striker (Morata could probably take the spot if he develops well enough) and we're set for a 4231, considering that we would already got the CAM this summer.

2016/2017:

Buffon?
*new*-Rugani-Chiello/BonBon-Asamoah
Marchisio-Vidal
Berardi-*new*-*new*
Morata/*new*

Lot's of changes but this would probably be the best for the team IMO.

Sorry, @zizinho
i was thinking the same as you for 16/17. but with Pirlo leaving, not Pogba.

Vidal - Pogba

Berardi - AM (this summer) - Coman/winger next summer

Morata

- - - Updated - - -

*RB Zappacosta :xfinger::tuttosport:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I was thinking that, when the time comes, we shouldn't try to "replace" Pogba, as Lippi did with Zidane, we should move on.

We have two promising wingers in Coman and Berardi. Get a top winger, a top RB and a top striker (Morata could probably take the spot if he develops well enough) and we're set for a 4231, considering that we would already got the CAM this summer.

2016/2017:

Buffon?
*new*-Rugani-Chiello/BonBon-Asamoah
Marchisio-Vidal
Berardi-*new*-*new*
Morata/*new*

Lot's of changes but this would probably be the best for the team IMO.

Sorry, @zizinho
:tup: trying to replace Pogba would just end up eating most of our Pogba money and we'd be left looking like fucking idiots with an inferior, expensive CM and enough left over to buy 1 or 2 bench players. If he does go, change the system and buy the players for it, don't try and replace him

- - - Updated - - -

You lack ambition

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck Pastore. He is slow and weak.
Pastore :lol: does he even play in cup games? He was already inconsistent as fuck as Palermo but Zamp hyped him up enough to get PSGs attention, he's done nothing since... since he started playing football. Although tbf he did rape our shitty ass 7th place team(s) a couple times.

Jul 13, 2010
Danilo for Rb. His contract ends next year. As well as Alex sandro's. We would have both full backs so we could move Asa to midfield, where he belongs

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
Kjaer linked with Juventus
By Football Italia staff

Lille defender Simon Kjaer is a target for Juventus, but may prove too expensive, according to reports.
Kjaer has Serie A experience, having spent two years at Palermo, and being loaned to Roma for the 2011-12 season.
According to Tuttosport, the Bianconeri are interested in the 25-year-old, but Lille’s likely asking price of €10m could be prohibitive.
The alternatives are thought to be Matija Nastasic of Manchester City, and Sedar Tasci of Stuttgart.
Another CB? do you think that there is any truth in this?

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
Rugani is coming back. Unless we sell Ogbonna and get rid of Barzagli I really don't see that happening.

Chiellini, Bonucci, Ogbonna, Rugani. This will most likely be our backline when it comes to CBs.
I really do hope Barzagli can show his best at least for one more season so that we won't be spending silly money on CBs.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #500
    so we and roma are looking at the new Verratti. :D Gaetano Castrovilli of Bari. 1997.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)