Paulo Dybala (235 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
As soon as he got injured I mentally wrote him off for the season, at least from being the player he was last year. Seems like there is a chance he could be literally written off for the season.

If he was anywhere near last season's form we'd win the scudetto by 6 points, even in this season with the settling-in period and the shit midfield.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Allegri allowed CR7 only free kicks that had a minimum distance. That was good.

Still, for example the free kick in the last game i think Dybala would have taken it and the chances that it got in would have been a little higher
Not a little, Dybala in form is a 15-25% conversion rate free kick scorer, Ronaldo is not even close to that

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
ah, so let him leave on a free? that would only benefit dybala who could ask a higher salary as a free agent
not much choice if no one is willing to pay. It’s always a buyers market. I’d rather let Dybalas contract expire, hope he gets right and helps juve, than to sell him for pennies on the dollar.

Jan 22, 2016
The real reason we are not first this season is this guy. People tend to underrate his importance to the team. He sing handedly dragged us to the title last year.

Without him we are a team fighting for CL qualification.

I hope our star boy comes back soon and help us get the 10th scudeto. He has been instrumental for half of them

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
The real reason we are not first this season is this guy. People tend to underrate his importance to the team. He sing handedly dragged us to the title last year.
I find it amusing how people can watch our team play absolutely dogshit football, struggle to create a single chance from open play against mediocre opponents, and then deny that we are missing Dybala.

Without Dybala, we would have two fewer Scudettos. Napoli wins 2017/18 and Inter wins 2019/20.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I find it amusing how people can watch our team play absolutely dogshit football, struggle to create a single chance from open play against mediocre opponents, and then deny that we are missing Dybala.

Without Dybala, we would have two fewer Scudettos. Napoli wins 2017/18 and Inter wins 2019/20.
I get you. But I was looking at Dybala from what our club's needs for CL and Dybala just doesnt have what it takes there.

If you settle for a Scudetto, Dybala is good, but if you want us to be elite we need someone else.

Jan 22, 2016
I get you. But I was looking at Dybala from what our club's needs for CL and Dybala just doesnt have what it takes there.

If you settle for a Scudetto, Dybala is good, but if you want us to be elite we need someone else.
You know who hasn't been enough in CL? Players like Zidane, Nedved, Tevez, Ronaldo weren't enough for us to win CL. So I don't think we should criticise Dybala for that.

Just bring In 2 WC midfielders behind him and see how our straboy will destroy teams on its way. He has been doing what Messi has been doing for Barca these past seasons, scoring goals and creating chances.

After Pogba left he was brought close to defence to the job of creating chances and he did extremely well for the past 4 seasons except for one season.

Players like Dybala are priceless. We have defintly didn't help him to take next step by playing guys like Matuidi, Lemina, Khedira behind him and expecting him delivering every damn game.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
You know who hasn't been enough in CL? Players like Zidane, Nedved, Tevez, Ronaldo weren't enough for us to win CL. So I don't think we should criticise Dybala for that.

Just bring In 2 WC midfielders behind him and see how our straboy will destroy teams on its way. He has been doing what Messi has been doing for Barca these past seasons, scoring goals and creating chances.

After Pogba left he was brought close to defence to the job of creating chances and he did extremely well for the past 4 seasons except for one season.

Players like Dybala are priceless. We have defintly didn't help him to take next step by playing guys like Matuidi, Lemina, Khedira behind him and expecting him delivering every damn game.
Who said anything about winning it? It requires luck.
Im talking about being elite which means performing at the highest level in CL. Buffon hasnt won it but played in 3 finals, he was elite, Lewa hasnt won it until last year, but is elite. Dybala isnt.
No non-Juve fan will call him elite ever, just a decent/good player.

I will stick with this until proven otherwise by Dybala himself.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I'm sure Dybala can't sleep at night, waiting for Elvin's validation. All he truly needs is to be called "elite" by Elvin :howler: :rofl:
Forget me, find a neutral who considers him elite.

Dont settle. Fuckin Real has 13 CLs because they demand only the top, while we're stuck in sentimental purgatory like we should be grateful to Dybalas for staying here. Doesnr perform top? Boo the shit out of him. Who gives a fuck.

Juventus has to change. We need to become more demanding and ruthless toward our players.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018

Christ comparing him to Messi now:lol: the overrating you guys do off Dybala is every bit as bad as the guys that underrate him aswell. Dybala sucked every time he stepped on the field this year. We dont expect Dybala to drag us to CL glory but for him to actually show up in the bigger games which has not done in a very long time since that one game vs Barcelona years ago.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Christ comparing him to Messi now:lol: the overrating you guys do off Dybala is every bit as bad as the guys that underrate him aswell. Dybala sucked every time he stepped on the field this year. We dont expect Dybala to drag us to CL glory but for him to actually show up in the bigger games which has not done in a very long time since that one game vs Barcelona years ago.
Thats the problem: why dont we expect that from him? We should and we should get rid of him when he fails. Im so sick of us babysitting players. This is exactly why we've stuck in the comfort zone since 1996.

When Baggio stopped being great we got rid of him without hesitation, same with Vialli. Inzaghi was being a bitch we got rid of him and got Trez, Van der Sar sucked we bought Buffon. No endless chances.
This club had ambition, ruthless ambition.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yes, Dybala is definitely the biggest problem this club has. Instead of you ungrateful fuckers camping out in the thread of an injured player, an INJURED player FFS, go criticize and hold accountable the noob coach, the incompetent management, and the players who have actually been playing and underperforming in recent weeks, you know the guys who aren't injured and have been playing like shit, contributing to our underwhelming results and performances this season.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Forget me, find a neutral who considers him elite.

Dont settle. Fuckin Real has 13 CLs because they demand only the top, while we're stuck in sentimental purgatory like we should be grateful to Dybalas for staying here. Doesnr perform top? Boo the shit out of him. Who gives a fuck.

Juventus has to change. We need to become more demanding and ruthless toward our players.
I watched Real yesterday so this post is funny to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 231)