Paul Pogba (41 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Could be ready for EL final if we reach it.

As far as I'm concern he can come in 10 minutes before the end, score the winning goal for 1-0, brake our European curse and I would call it a successful season for him.
His no-goalscoring "curse" has been going on almost as long as our European trophy drought

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly do not give a fuck. The motherfucker was doing commercials for new his team before it was even announced he’s leaving. No respect whatsoever from me.

Just another modern footballer who made a killing just by showing potential and doing the bare minimum.
Worst part is he did way more than the bare minimum, then believed his own hype and gave up on the ballon d'or which was waiting for him and just stopped pushing himself.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Oh the sweet irony of letitng go a number 10 player because he was "injured" all the time and we didnt want to pay him a 10m salary... just to bring a number 10 player, paying him 10M salary and he gets injured even more...

its almost poetic karma...

:lol2:
it is indeed. and it's not about wanting dybala back or anything like that, even though he probably decided more matches this season than pogba and di maria combined. it's just that we are this terrible at recruitment since marotta left, downgrade after downgrade

giuntoli might be our best signing of the last 5 years, he better not be an other paratici

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
This is him now. A finished player. What makes you think next season will be different?
I would agree should this be true but when a player have a long injury he usually get some setbacks on the way to full fitness. Chiesa had it too...
As for on pitch performance - I dont think he lost a thing, he is still unpredictable, passes well and overall he had a good game until the injury.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I would agree should this be true but when a player have a long injury he usually get some setbacks on the way to full fitness. Chiesa had it too...
As for on pitch performance - I dont think he lost a thing, he is still unpredictable, passes well and overall he had a good game until the injury.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't his time by Union been plagued by injuries? It's not like he's had just one big injury now and just needs time to gain full fitness again so we have ourselves a reliable player - which hopefully is gonna happen with Chiesa.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
No. He ruined himself
Mourinho tricked him

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly do not give a fuck. The motherfucker was doing commercials for new his team before it was even announced he’s leaving. No respect whatsoever from me.

Just another modern footballer who made a killing just by showing potential and doing the bare minimum.
Adidas?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't his time by Union been plagued by injuries? It's not like he's had just one big injury now and just needs time to gain full fitness again so we have ourselves a reliable player - which hopefully is gonna happen with Chiesa.
You have a point but lets hope he gets back and stay healthy.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He missed like 75 matches due to injury in the 3 seasons pre-Juve.

He’s finished as a top level player. You have to be a blind Jogba fanboi to not see this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)