Paul Pogba (156 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Of course, TRY and move Pogba on with his juicy contract, but it won't happen. It just goes to show how stupid we are to offer huge contracts to broken players, knowing that Pogba barely played at United. I don't recall anyone wanting Pogba other than us, probably because they actually watched him at United and saw nothing good. I'd rather we buy some youngsters because even if they fail, we sell them off with experience and make a profit. This is a pure financial loss and not a surprise whatsoever.
I fully agree with what you said here.

I disagreed about this:
Get rid of him not because of his injury, but because Allegri put him as a support striker or something odd role. If we don't know where to put him, move him on.

Cause it was nonsense.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Official: The diagnostic tests that Paul Pogba underwent this morning at J|Medical showed a low-grade lesion of the rectus femoris of the left thigh. The footballer has already started his rehabilitation programme to be fit by the end of the season.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Official: The diagnostic tests that Paul Pogba underwent this morning at J|Medical showed a low-grade lesion of the rectus femoris of the left thigh. The footballer has already started his rehabilitation programme to be fit by the end of the season.
Fit by the end of the season? That's already now. God who'd have thought we'd spend 10 mill in wages all for a fucking assist in a europa league semi final match....

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
It’s not like anyone would be happy earning millions to just chill, play video games and make TikTok videos. Poor Pogs
I don't think someone like Di Maria would jump off the bench to console him if he didn't respect his training. Of course Pogba is cringe off the pitch in every way possible but I'm sure he worked to get back on the pitch.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Could be ready for EL final if we reach it.

As far as I'm concern he can come in 10 minutes before the end, score the winning goal for 1-0, brake our European curse and I would call it a successful season for him.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I don't think someone like Di Maria would jump off the bench to console him if he didn't respect his training. Of course Pogba is cringe off the pitch in every way possible but I'm sure he worked to get back on the pitch.
I honestly do not give a fuck. The motherfucker was doing commercials for new his team before it was even announced he’s leaving. No respect whatsoever from me.

Just another modern footballer who made a killing just by showing potential and doing the bare minimum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)