Paul Pogba (25 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
and what did you based it on? for now (and hopefully never) he didn't have any ligament damage except miniscus ,which compare to other injury such as ACL or ruptured patella is really minor injury , his main issue was choosing the wrong path , but he still trained with the ball and worked the muscles , he probebly shouldn't play more then 50 minutes in the next 3 month, possibly will have small muscle strains , but other then that I expect him to return to his old abilities + much more experience and wisdom , next season we will have rovella replacing parades and all we need is 2 world class full backs and 1 enter back and we should let those young lads develop and grow
If you add in this year, he has missed 106 matches and counting over the past 4 seasons. That’s 26.5 matches missed due to injury a season. That’s brutal. And would cause issues for any player. Especially one not known for being all that hardworking or focussed on training and the sport. He spent a half dozen years at United, mostly nowhere near the player he was here, so not sure why we should expect the old version improved by experience and wisdom lol.

I hope you are right, and he gets back to his world class best, but his absurd injury history, and his failed time at United are clearly reason for skepticism.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If you add in this year, he has missed 106 matches and counting over the past 4 seasons. That’s 26.5 matches missed due to injury a season. That’s brutal. And would cause issues for any player. Especially one not known for being all that hardworking or focussed on training and the sport. He spent a half dozen years at United, mostly nowhere near the player he was here, so not sure why we should expect the old version improved by experience and wisdom lol.

I hope you are right, and he gets back to his world class best, but his absurd injury history, and his failed time at United are clearly reason for skepticism.
Practically this.

Too much delusion and nostalgia here

- - - Updated - - -

So...how long is he out for now???
til sunday?

Last edited:

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021

well you are right he was garbage for united , but when played for France he was transforming into a beast and was completely different player then was going back to united and back to garbage , but then the whole team united played bad , his situation was psychological and he defiantly lacked motivation , and u can see the he is hungry now and he feels loved here , i except greatness from him.. at the end of the day he is a world class player and united did pay over 100 mil for him... i think he is more mature and professional so hopefully his injury record will improve ...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Pogba was one of the best midfielders I have ever seen play live in the stadium during his first stint.

And he has been nothing but awesome for France as well.

But all those seasons he sucked at United.. and the dude didn't even care. It's that he did win so much and is a world champion, even scoring in the final, but part of me still considers it a failed career.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Pogba: hey guys, look, I bought my first NFT, I have millions of fuck you money I dont really need
Crypto "investor": oh, he must really know something, I should borrow money from the bank to purchase a gif of a dragon thats going to make me rich!!
Speaking of it,

for only 5,500€ this gif can be yours @zizinho :paul:
Whatsapp me if you interested.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Pogba was one of the best midfielders I have ever seen play live in the stadium during his first stint.

And he has been nothing but awesome for France as well.

But all those seasons he sucked at United.. and the dude didn't even care. It's that he did win so much and is a world champion, even scoring in the final, but part of me still considers it a failed career.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
He still has time tho. One can hope.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Romeo Agresti:
I heard Paul Pogba is feeling really well. Can he play from the start already tomorrow? I don't know but if not tomorrow in a short time. The moment is arriving. Juve will play every 3 days. Pogba will increase his minutes but the answers of Paul on the field are really good.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Loca is fully functioning. However is a fairly overrated player and that becomes obvious every other game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, I'm not sure the regista role suits him. I'd be curious to see Fagioli in that position with Loca as the B2B. Pogba - Fagioli - Locatelli

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)