Paul Pogba (138 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
After 34 minutes of football over two games, Paul Pogba has been left out of the Juventus squad that'll face Freiburg tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

The exclusion of #Pogba is linked to disciplinary reasons: specifically to a delay yesterday when the team gathered together ⚠️
[Romeo Agresti]

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
He's everything that's wrong with modern football
100% this. Too hyped up too rich too quickly too many distractions with social media/video games etc Dude has no reason to give a shit so he doesn’t.

I said it before and I’ll say it again, he’s given up a long time ago. Just living off his name and brand and clubs will pay for it

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Escape a speech of Allegri, who can judge him ?
Give him a fine, and let's stop shooting ourselves in the foot.
No... since the begining of the season the players know this, Fagioli was banned for the same thing at the start of the season.

We are paying Pogba 10M per year, he is our number 10 and the player that are supoust to lead the midfield, he has been out for nearly a year becouse HE choose to threat his injuy in a wrong way... if he cant o dont want to show up early to practice he MUST be banned.

I dont care if this is an important game, in fact thats one more reason for the ban.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)