Paul Pogba (108 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
we gave up dybala for di maria. would do it once again

pogba is our ramsey replacement. and he still managed to be a disappointment :lol3:
di maria 7 goals and 4 assists. dybala 12 goals and 6 assists. you would take less goals and less assists?

di maria was berna replacement.

also i stand by my statement that pogba is dybala replacemnet. salary wise he was given dybala's "alleged" salay no questions and given his number.

decision has backfired

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
di maria 7 goals and 4 assists. dybala 12 goals and 6 assists. you would take less goals and less assists?
so you'd take lautaro (14g3a in the league) instead of either of those two, dia (8g4a) over di maria, or nzola (11g1a) over of vlahovic, and you also suppose that players' performances are unrelated to the team they play for

thank you loin, that was quite a revealing conversation

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so you'd take lautaro (14g3a in the league) instead of either of those two, dia (8g4a) over di maria, or nzola (11g1a) over of vlahovic, and you also suppose that players' performances are unrelated to the team they play for

thank you loin, that was quite a revealing conversation
dybala was ours and a top 10 scorer in history of juventus who scored more than legends like platini. di maria is no one in comparison. will always be no one in comparison for the rest of his juve days. just another player come and gone. there is weight when considering that vs other players.

vlahovic is another fuck boy not pulling his weight around. so why woudn't i want someone who scroes more than him here? isn't that what you want from your striker? to score lots of goals? but u need strikers to score goals, not clap hands.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
dybala was ours and a top 10 scorer in history of juventus who scored more than legends like platini. di maria is no one in comparison. will always be no one in comparison for the rest of his juve days. just another player come and gone. there is weight when considering that vs other players.

vlahovic is another fuck boy not pulling his weight around. so why woudn't i want someone who scroes more than him here? isn't that what you want from your striker? to score lots of goals? but u need strikers to score goals, not clap hands.
so now it's the players. an hour ago it was the coach, and two hours from now it will be the coach again. or maybe the players, who knows

historically del piero shits on dybala, i'd still take dybala for next season. i trust di maria more than dybala, simple as that

our current tactics doesn't favor attacking players. di maria is a better player than dybala, and vlahovic is a better player than nzola, regardless of their current league stats

see ya in the live bread

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

also i stand by my statement that pogba is dybala replacemnet. salary wise he was given dybala's "alleged" salay no questions and given his number.

decision has backfired
Di Maria has 7 goals-7 assists, cupcake. Don’t make shit up.

So is the coach shit or what? Or the players?

Y’all said Roma had a better attack than us after they signed Dybala, with Abraham, Pellegrini, Zaniolo. But playing alongside Dybala has made all those players significantly worse this year. Roma has scored 32 goals in 24 league matches, significantly less than last year and significantly less than this awful Juventus (40 goals) that downgraded its attack according to you and has a truly awful terrorist coach.

Something does not add up here. :shifty:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Hist is anti Conte now
Haha true.

I think Spurs are a shit club with a shit squad and L-16 CL + 4th in EPL is a good result for them, but from a "world-class" coach for top money, the results must be accompanied with progressive improvements in style too, and there is a solid real chance he wont even get top 4.

Spurs is fully static (if not regressed) on the style front. And the football is more and more Jihadi/dinosour with incredible stubbornness. I turned on Allegri when that happened and eventually results dried out too.

Conte is on the same path, the style is gone, the grinta is gone and the results are kinda gone too (even by Spurs standards). I think this is his worst season probably ever.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Winning the World Cup at a fairly young age was the worst thing that could’ve happened to this guy, he’s been treating football like a pass-time hobby ever since.
He was doing that before the World Cup too. He stopped really caring after he re-joined united and made big bucks. He turned up for the WC and Euro but before and after that for United he was a passenger

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Di Maria has 7 goals-7 assists, cupcake. Don’t make shit up.

So is the coach shit or what? Or the players?

Y’all said Roma had a better attack than us after they signed Dybala, with Abraham, Pellegrini, Zaniolo. But playing alongside Dybala has made all those players significantly worse this year. Roma has scored 32 goals in 24 league matches, significantly less than last year and significantly less than this awful Juventus (40 goals) that downgraded its attack according to you and has a truly awful terrorist coach.

Something does not add up here. :shifty:
still less than dybala. again why am i being attacked? i said di maria is berna replacement, not dybala. dybala is pogba replacement. in terms of salary and expectation.

it's coach and player not just coach

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

decision has backfired
You must factor in that if Dybala stayed he wouldn't manage to stay healthy at Jj. Not his fault, it's something with our coaching and medical staffs. But what do I know.

- - - Updated - - -

That's called a wash trade where I'm from

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)