Paul Pogba (190 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Nice cameo.

There was a ball he controlled in the middle of the park under pressure at near head height where he turned, drove forward and ended up getting a shot away which was absolutely brilliant. I can't think of any other players in the squad that have the strength and touch to do that. We made it 3-2 not long after.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he once held the ball while 3 toro players tried to tackle him. we need that pogba, that could provide the team with some stability in possession

edit: this was nice indeed

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Nice cameo.

There was a ball he controlled in the middle of the park under pressure at near head height where he turned, drove forward and ended up getting a shot away which was absolutely brilliant. I can't think of any other players in the squad that have the strength and touch to do that. We made it 3-2 not long after.
hes world class when hes on the field, anyone who denies that is just a pure hater. Sucks that hes injured so much, but his quality is so clear.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Nice cameo.

Pogba style of play

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Had to squint my eyes in disbelief when I saw him enter the pitch. Seriously thought he might pull out while warming up on sidelines or injuring himself by tripping over a plastic bottle. The fact he survived 20 mins is amazing. Never been so happy to see a player unscathed at fulltime.

Welcome back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 174)