Paul Pogba (17 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Damn not gonna lie, was pretty damn cool to see him back on the field in our colours again.

If he can regain even half the form he had when he was last with us, he can give us a decent contribution tik the end of the season.

Just stay fit you doofus.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I saw that he featured. How was he today?

Objective and subjective responses are equally welcome.
strangely the stats say he only had 50 % pass succes, which i didnt really see while watching the game.
Created some moves forward (one or two) and won a free kick that gave us second goal. Other than that he didnt do anything worth mentioning.
Generally looked quite good to me, strong with the ball as always. Hard to expect anything more after such a long injury. It was also clearly seen that his comeback gave some new spirit to the whole team.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
strangely the stats say he only had 50 % pass succes, which i didnt really see while watching the game.
Created some moves forward (one or two) and won a free kick that gave us second goal. Other than that he didnt do anything worth mentioning.
Generally looked quite good to me, strong with the ball as always. Hard to expect anything more after such a long injury. It was also clearly seen that his comeback gave some new spirit to the whole team.
Worst thing is he may not even return to his original level due to injury

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
Worst thing is he may not even return to his original level due to injury
and what did you based it on? for now (and hopefully never) he didn't have any ligament damage except miniscus ,which compare to other injury such as ACL or ruptured patella is really minor injury , his main issue was choosing the wrong path , but he still trained with the ball and worked the muscles , he probebly shouldn't play more then 50 minutes in the next 3 month, possibly will have small muscle strains , but other then that I expect him to return to his old abilities + much more experience and wisdom , next season we will have rovella replacing parades and all we need is 2 world class full backs and 1 enter back and we should let those young lads develop and grow

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
and what did you based it on? for now (and hopefully never) he didn't have any ligament damage except miniscus ,which compare to other injury such as ACL or ruptured patella is really minor injury , his main issue was choosing the wrong path , but he still trained with the ball and worked the muscles , he probebly shouldn't play more then 50 minutes in the next 3 month, possibly will have small muscle strains , but other then that I expect him to return to his old abilities + much more experience and wisdom , next season we will have rovella replacing parades and all we need is 2 world class full backs and 1 enter back and we should let those young lads develop and grow
He is not used the player that he was. He hasn't performed consistently for four years now. This isn't 2016 anymore.

21/22
1.jpg

2.jpg

Squad: 6, Starting eleven: 4, Substituted in: 2, On the bench: 0, Suspended: 0, Injured: 2
Squad: 20, Starting eleven: 16, Substituted in: 4, On the bench: 0, Suspended: 2, Injured: 16
Squad: 1, Starting eleven: 1, Substituted in: 0, On the bench: 0, Suspended: 0, Injured: 1

Also got injured in 20/21(17 times)
https://www.transfermarkt.com/paul-pogba/leistungsdaten/spieler/122153/plus/0?saison=2020

I still believe that we can keep Pogba a few more years as classic midfielder because it will be hard to bring in another talent like him. but he is not the player who performs constantly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)