Paul Pogba (71 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Honestly, he isnt much of a beast based on this video. Would still beat a fan though..
Yeah I agree, and yeah it's a clickbaity title. But you see that that's a 50 rated player. If we was playing 5s with my mates he could thrash us playing blindfolded. And the YouTube dude is about as good as you'd expect amateurs to get, by comparison

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Chill guys, if we get relegated this guy will definitely stay and help us get back to Serie A.

It’s not like he’s a known mercenary or anything like that.

Besides he’s proved to be a loyal first never follow through and through Juventino. And I’m sure he’ll be healthy by then :baus:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Chill guys, if we get relegated this guy will definitely stay and help us get back to Serie A.

Besides he’s proved to be a loyal first never follow through and through Juventino. And I’m sure he’ll be healthy by then :baus:
Shux, I was hoping relegation would be our chance to escape from him :sad:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

So he's leave before his contract is up? You know what that means...plusvalenza :tuttosport:

:scared: :scared::scared:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Maximum caution at #Juventus on the recovery time of Paul #Pogba. The feeling is that the real objective of the bianconeri is to have 'il Polpo ' back by the start of the Europa League.

[Gazzetta dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]

Jun 16, 2020
I still have hope considering he has a 4 year contract. If we had to write a worst case scenario for his first year it would be exactly this. Bad decision on his injury but I suspect the medical team of wrong guidance in his recovery aswel. All injuries we have simply point to that.

Still think that a fit Pogba is a great player to have, sadly we are cursed when it comes to injuries.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)