Paul Pogba (58 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Like NBA I don't understand how guys rip their shoulders, break their ankles and knees, and 2 weeks later they come back on the court.

There is undoubtedly more doping, but also a work ethic 100 times greater. LBJ, 38, who shines in a much more physical sport while a footballer who plays at 33 becomes a feat.
Yes, basketball has way higher intensity due to small court but saying it's much more physical? Nah. Maybe in the 90s but certainly not now.

Basketball has a different type of physicality which is less dangerous in terms of injuries. You do lots of boxing out, pushing and stuff like that. They literally give fouls for touching a finger when you shot the ball or you gently touch someone when they drive to the basket.

While in football, despite the lower intensity, you could literally be kicked or have your feet stepped on all game long and opposition player could even get away without a yellow.

Like, if you take a regular yellow card foul that happens in football and have an NBA player do the same on basketball court, they'll get thrown out of the arena and then have 3 game ban + 50k$ fine.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
NBA used to be full of men back in the day - now it's all about load management. Faggots travel first class but sometimes can't play back to back.

- - - Updated - - -

Fans should be allowed to challenge players to prove their worth.

If a fan can beat a player in a variety of drills and a one on one game, 30% of that player's salary goes towards transfers, 10% to charity, and 10% to the fan who defeated him. In case the fan loses, he should be banned from the stadium for 1 year.
You really think a fan can beat pro player? :lol:
You should look on Youtube about freestyler challenging lower rated pro players
A 55 rated player on FIFA is much closer to Messi than a fan to that 55 rated player

You may hate jabronis but they will shit on you if you challenge them :lol:

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
A 55 rated player on FIFA is much closer to Messi than a fan to that 55 rated player

Brian Scalabrine is one of the worst NBA players ever but there are videos of him destroying fans in 1 on 1. Even the worst professionals would always win unless they were disabled or something.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
NBA used to be full of men back in the day - now it's all about load management. Faggots travel first class but sometimes can't play back to back.

- - - Updated - - -

Fans should be allowed to challenge players to prove their worth.

If a fan can beat a player in a variety of drills and a one on one game, 30% of that player's salary goes towards transfers, 10% to charity, and 10% to the fan who defeated him. In case the fan loses, he should be banned from the stadium for 1 year.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pros_vs._Joes

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Brian Scalabrine is one of the worst NBA players ever but there are videos of him destroying fans in 1 on 1. Even the worst professionals would always win unless they were disabled or something.
I've done it myself playing against pro player from my country. He wasn't even national player, only made it to provincial level but he was balling it like Messi and dribbling it alone to scored from his own half :lol:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

I remember this video was interesting, a football Youtuber vid a video with a guy rated 51 on fifa and did some trials with him.

The Youtuber himself, Kieran, is very very good with a football, so you are right basically.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

I don't think it's possible, but it would be entertaining for sure :D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I remember this video was interesting, a football Youtuber vid a video with a guy rated 51 on fifa and did some trials with him.

The Youtuber himself, Kieran, is very very good with a football, so you are right basically.

Honestly, he isnt much of a beast based on this video. Would still beat a fan though..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)