Paul Pogba (204 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Literally came in and completely replaced Aaron Ramsey.

must have set a new word record for being paid the most money before stepping foot on the football pitch.

What a colossal waste of money. We should receive a -10 point deduction for the financial mismanagement involved in re-signing him

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Imagine getting paid millions rvery year to get haircuts, go skiing & get massages because half a decade ago you were a decent football player

I love Pogba, I love this world
Just the quality of life he gets from what he earns for not even doing the job he’s supposed to. It’s mind blowing the power players and their agents have over clubs these days.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
You couldn't even swindle a job to pay you minimum wage having that much time off for discomfort lmao

The argument is "Oh well he's super talented & you can't just easily replace somebody at that level. Supply & demand"

Except based on the last 5 years he's of flopping + never being available he's not in the top fucking 100 of midfielders. He's useless & living like a king. He's a parasite.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I still don't think he's going to play a single minute this season.
Eventually he will but obviously that's not the point. He won't contribute anyway as he'll be looking for some decent form for months from that moment on, just to have a relapse of some kind. Rinse and repeat.

We'd be better off with a cone instead of him. The management fuckers gave him #10 and THAT contract. Yikes.

Players like Pogba should only get performance based contracts.

Only way to get these lazy ass players invested.
He shouldn't have been hired by a top club to begin with. Then, not sure if JJ is a top club anymore. :(

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Like NBA I don't understand how guys rip their shoulders, break their ankles and knees, and 2 weeks later they come back on the court.

There is undoubtedly more doping, but also a work ethic 100 times greater. LBJ, 38, who shines in a much more physical sport while a footballer who plays at 33 becomes a feat.
NBA used to be full of men back in the day - now it's all about load management. Faggots travel first class but sometimes can't play back to back.

- - - Updated - - -

Fans should be allowed to challenge players to prove their worth.

If a fan can beat a player in a variety of drills and a one on one game, 30% of that player's salary goes towards transfers, 10% to charity, and 10% to the fan who defeated him. In case the fan loses, he should be banned from the stadium for 1 year.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 184)